Hacking NUS Dowloader

Fellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem.

I am using a pay computer to download Wii hacking files, however, this computer cannot run applications other than the applications installed on it. This computer has the internet, so in theory the NUS Downloader should work, but I cannot open it. Is there any other way of getting the files that the NUS Downloader downloads? Is there some sort of zip file containing all of the files required to run the Configurable USB Loader?

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
its not legal to distribute those files on here since they contain nintendo code

you could jus ask a friend to download them for you

you buy a wii before buying a PC? strange lol

Fellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the situation, I'm a tech school. I have to pay to use internet for the Internet Cafe. I have sucessfully installed the homebrew channel on my Wii using the bannerbomb method. I have a laptop, however, I do not have wireless internet on it, because the wireless internet requires a credit card to register which is something I do not have.

So I am limited to an internet cafe that requires me to pay to use the internet, but the computers themselves are programmed so that they will not run any other application from a flash disk, for security reasons.

pappapishu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could just download Cioscorp 3.4....the archive comes with every IOS there is, although they're all with the trucha bug already restored,

as opposed as letting you choose to patch them or not!

If this don't bother you then go for it!

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
There's some homebrew called WUFE that will let you extract the IOS files from the update partition of a game disc. That will likely solve your problem, as long as you buy your games.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
how can he use WUFE when he hasnt even began to hack his Wii yet and the files he wanted was the two versions of IOS15 and IOS36,IOS37,IOS38 which i hooked him up with hours ago man

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
kLiNiKaL said:
how can he use WUFE when he hasnt even began to hack his Wii yet and the files he wanted was the two versions of IOS15 and IOS36,IOS37,IOS38 which i hooked him up with hours ago man
WUFE only needs the HBC, which is easily installed without any IOS shenanigans. And there was no indication anyone had actually sent him the files in the thread...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning