Hacking ntrboothax and acekart 2i compatibility

duepixel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hello,
I'm trying to softmod a new 2ds xl with ntrboothax v. 4.0 (also tried 3.3) and flashcard acekart 2i (dsi compatible) hardware 8181, but the device does not start b9s.

I flashed the ntr hack from a NDS lite but on N2DS does not start ntrboot (the console turns on with a black screen and goes into sleep after a few seconds, until magnet is in position). I also tried to update the firmware of the ak2i with a firmware found on this site (now on NDS menu appears icon of a horse head on green background - I do not remember the name of the game, --alexandra ....--...)

The flashcard was made in 2011, does anyone know if there are any compatibility issues with some chip/models of ak2i?

N2DS firmware: 11.6

EDIT:
ok, maybe I have a clue:

here are compatible flashes:
https ://gbatemp.net/threads/ntrboot-released.472585

mine is the last in the lower right corner (ak2i DSi compatible). If the image is correct ntrboothax is compatible, for this card, only with the revision HW 44, mine is HW 81. In the image there is another acekard (3DS compatible) with revision HW 88.

If this is true, there is no way to contact the developers of the hack to have explanations or if you can enter revision 81 in the ntrboothax?

thanks

Last edited by duepixel,

duepixel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yes I'm sure. I tried dozens of times ...
Most likely my flashcard is a fake clone. The ntrboot tool return "done" After flashing, but I think he can not write and dont report any errors (I've seen the source code and the write_byte function looks does not check if actually the writing was done -
do not be sure because I have seen the source little time). I think it must be recompiled in debugging mode to check what it writes on log.

I buy a new compatibke ntrboothax flashcard...

Last edited by duepixel,

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I'm sure. I tried dozens of times ...
Most likely my flashcard is a fake clone. The ntrboot tool return "done" After flashing, but I think he can not write and dont report any errors (I've seen the source code and the write_byte function looks does not check if actually the writing was done -
do not be sure because I have seen the source little time). I think it must be recompiled in debugging mode to check what it writes on log.

I buy a new compatibke ntrboothax flashcard...
look at the chart on 3ds.guide/ntrboot to make sure you get the right one

duepixel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yes, thanks.

I ordered the cheapest one, R4 pro gold 2017.

I just need to inject B9S. for the DS game I use acekard and Akaio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.