Homebrew NTR Launcher 3D - Bring back that classic DS boot screen for your DS games, in 3D!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Could you give a rundown of the settings in the INI? Also, I'm not sure if this has a problem with my AK2i or not, but it just blackscreens where the original NTR Launcher works fine.

Last edited by Joom,

coinblock

Trophies
XP
Country

I was asking if you could please add:

-A way to leave the settings screen without quitting back to the home menu
-The option to change the button held to access the settings screen (change from A to Select or Start for example)

Would it also be possible to reskin the "homebrew" loading screen used when launching NTR Launcher 3D into a plain black screen? It would look more like the official DS cart launcher.

andreiarturo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry for asking but, for what is the vram boost and the diferences for twl and ntr modes, i mean, forcing the clock at 133mhz doesnt discharge the battery so fast? how do you use the reset function? and for what is the sd card acces?
thank you for answer!

Last edited by andreiarturo,

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know if it is OK to ask this here but nobody answered my question in the official NTR Launcher thread. So here it is:

Is multiplayer available in NTR Launcher (3D)?

I mean, is it possible to connect a NDS game launched via NTR Launcher (3D) on a 3DS with a second console (3DS / NDS)?

To make this clear, I got 2 N3DSXL and 1 NDS as well as a SuperCard DSOne (with Pokémon White 2) and a Pokémon OR / Sun / Moon original cartridge.

So, could I transfer for example my Pokémon from the 5th to the 6th/7th generation using NTR Launcher (3D)?

Thanks in advance! I'd appreciate an answer if somebody knows if this is possible!

Last edited by hurrz,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it is OK to ask this here but nobody answered my question in the official NTR Launcher thread. So here it is:

Is multiplayer available in NTR Launcher (3D)?

I mean, is it possible to connect a NDS game launched via NTR Launcher (3D) on a 3DS with a second console (3DS / NDS)?

To make this clear, I got 2 N3DSXL and 1 NDS as well as a SuperCard DSOne (with Pokémon White 2) and a Pokémon OR / Sun / Moon original cartridge.

So, could I transfer for example my Pokémon from the 5th to the 6th/7th generation using NTR Launcher (3D)?

Thanks in advance! I'd appreciate an answer if somebody knows if this is possible!
Nope, doesn't sound like it's possible.

Reactions: hurrz

Masamune3210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, is there any difference between using this and using just the regular NTR Launcher? Managed to get that one working and dont want to mess with it if its all the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse