Hacking NTR help

Andrewlapham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am currently running LUMA 8.1.1 and NTR 3.5 on my 3DSXL and NTR boots up fine and seems to be working. the only thing thats bugging me is the plugin menu isn't appearing in any of my games. i have the plugin files under /plugin/(gameID)/(plugin file) but the option for 'Game Plugin" just isn't appearing. any ideas?

Last edited by Andrewlapham,

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I am currently running LUMA 8.1.1 and NTR 3.5 on my 3DSXL and NTR boots up fine and seems to be working. the only thing thats bugging me is the plugin menu isn't appearing in any of my games. i have the plugin files under /plugin/(gameID)/(plugin file) but the option for 'Game Plugin" just isn't appearing. any ideas?
Are you using BootNTR Selector?

Andrewlapham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah I'm using BootNTR Selector. So I had one success ( the green screen and cheats menu) but then thinking it was working I switched out the plugin and now its not working lol. I shouldn't have been greedy. Now I can't get a green screen on launch. Could the plugin file be the culprit? I'm not sure which one I used when it worked.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Yeah I'm using BootNTR Selector. So I had one success ( the green screen and cheats menu) but then thinking it was working I switched out the plugin and now its not working lol. I shouldn't have been greedy. Now I can't get a green screen on launch. Could the plugin file be the culprit? I'm not sure which one I used when it worked.
Move the plugin folder to sd:/3ds/BootNTRSelector/

Reactions: Andrewlapham

Andrewlapham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm using boot selector 2.9 on my 3dsxl. Is the xl regarded an o3ds or n3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ill give this a go, cheers

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Still no luck unfortunately. Anyone have any other ideas? That green flash just isn't happening. I've running NTRselector mode 3 FONZD.CIA
Mode3 only works with extended memory mode games like Pokemon S/M and Smash, and shouldn't be used on an n3DS.
I'm using boot selector 2.9 on my 3dsxl. Is the xl regarded an o3ds or n3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ill give this a go, cheers
It can be either.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Andrewlapham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All fixed. turns out the plugin file i was using was for n3ds and thats why it wasn't working.
i spent way too long figuring that out lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat