ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a ntr plugin for usa/eur fire emblem warriors yet? I know ymyn made a few for 1.4 USA, but there's a whole bunch for 1.0 on speedfly from what i saw
This week end or the next week I will update my codes/plugin for this game but it will take me some time

edit: my plugin support the 1.4.0 update, check my signature :) (note: dlc features not added yet)

Last edited by Sc0tline,

clqlans-

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello! Please understand this is a translator.

Files want to change : (KOR) ver.

There are only Japanese and USA versions. I want to change the file to Korean version.
Title ID : KOR (000400000015FD00)
GAME NAME : STORY OF SEASONS

I believe you can. I look forward to hearing from you.
It is a necessary file for me. :)

Original link : ht★tp://w★ww.speedfly.cn/11152.html

(Remove the ★ and connect.)

* If conversion is difficult, [ Inventory item X98 or 99 ] [Backpack Item Gold star ★5] Can you make NTR plg?

Attachments

• NTR.rar
    107.8 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by clqlans-,

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded Fire Emblem Warriors 1.4.0 but i cant open plg file, please show me open it. Thank so much.
The 1.3.0 plugin doesn't work on 1.4.0 unfortunately.... I wish it did... The guy that did the 1.3.0 said this on the topic I posted requesting a 1.4.0 plugin:
I can't make any codes now also I can't add the new dlc features that I wanted to add this week end because my New3ds battery is dead and I don't know when I'll have a new one...

I don't play too much with my 3ds since the release of the Switch, only to update my plugins so it's not the priority for me to buy an other battery and if I want to play my 3ds games I can still use Citra or my o3ds ^_^

Last edited by susanoomon,

WrysOfTalys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I wonder if anyone aside from scotline can pickup the job of updating the FE warriors plugins to 1.4

edit: my plugin support the 1.4.0 update, check my signature :) (note: dlc features not added yet)

He already did. Go to the link in Sc0tline's signature—you'll find a MEGA link to his plugins.

Last edited by WrysOfTalys,

WrysOfTalys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No not at all! I’m just saying/asking how you knew he’d updated so soon?

The internet has jaded me to this point. Sorry about that.

I follow Sc0tline's updates here. He never outright posted the fact that he already updated the plugin, but he did anyways (hence why I edited my post to quote his edit about it). All that was done, however, was the current 1.3.0 plugin made compatible with 1.4.0. No new features were put in, and it might take a while given his recent post.

I can't make any codes now also I can't add the new dlc features that I wanted to add this week end because my New3ds battery is dead and I don't know when I'll have a new one...

Reactions: Sc0tline

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The internet has jaded me to this point. Sorry about that.

I follow Sc0tline's updates here. He never outright posted the fact that he already updated the plugin, but he did anyways (hence why I edited my post to quote his edit about it). All that was done, however, was the current 1.3.0 plugin made compatible with 1.4.0. No new features were put in, and it might take a while given his recent post.
Ah. I see now. Ok. Makes sense!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.