20000EDD 00000001
D2000000 00000000

THANK YOU

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to get the ntr plugin for psychic specters to work? It freezes EVERYTIME I launch ntr, 3.3/3.6, either one freezes the game on the Loading... screen, does anyone know if there are fort42. gateway codes for it or something?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to get the ntr plugin for psychic specters to work? It freezes EVERYTIME I launch ntr, 3.3/3.6, either one freezes the game on the Loading... screen, does anyone know if there are fort42. gateway codes for it or something?
try mash the A button to skip the.intro as soon as you are in the game, few games freezes when the intro is playing

BBQzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Downloaded & paste both USA plugin for "Theatrehythm final fantasy curtain call" codes in "plugin 2.0" list into my usual "plugin" folder inside root. However, the code doesn't seems to work with ntr CFW selector with building of ntr 3.2, 3.3 & 3.6. Tried all version which able to boot up the usual green screen before going into the game & only able let me boot up NTR menu but can't seems to find the code selector menu, even tried pressing the common "select" or "start" buttons which also can't seems to access to the code selector menu. Any help please?

I had tried many plugin before which all are working fine until now. can't really find an answer for it

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, If I update the Fire emblem warriors game will the plugin still work? Or is it still just for version 1.2?
You need to install the 1.2.0 update, the plugin don't works with the version 1.2.1

Edit: I updated the plugin for the 1.3.0 update since it add a new dlc, check my signature to download it :)

Last edited by Sc0tline,

kari19suzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinda sad he didn't pursue it, but why does the fossil fighters frontier game only have a jpn plugin.
i would like to ask if anyone has a eu or us version of the Fossil Fighters Frontier Plugin, if so can you please link it.
and if you ask, yes i have searched... there isn't a single usa or eur ntr plugin for that game, that has been shared publicly so far, only the jpn one on speedfly exists.

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You actual lifesaver, thank you so much
It's because people need this update if they want to use the dlc, I'll update the plugin only for the next "big update" or if I make new codes on this game so if Nintendo release a new update like 1.3.1 or something don't update your game if you want to use the plugin ;)

Reactions: Nilaru and PinkJuri

Nilaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because people need this update if they want to use the dlc, I'll update the plugin only for the next "big update" or if I make new codes on this game so if Nintendo release a new update like 1.3.1 or something don't update your game if you want to use the plugin ;)

You are awesome. You happen to have a paypal?

There any chance you can port over the kill multiplier from the speedfly NTR? It's ID 20502 over there. Would totally pay you if you can.

Last edited by Nilaru,

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You are awesome. You happen to have a paypal?

There any chance you can port over the kill multiplier from the speedfly NTR? It's ID 20502 over there. Would totally pay you if you can.
No I don't have paypal :moogle:
I can port my old 9999KO code from the 1.1 plugin but I don't have time for that right now sorry

Reactions: lolcatzidk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: