ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hence why I ask for the Users who cant use or who want to use Gateway, if there is a way to Read the NTR Plugin Codes to take the Codes and put them in Gateway.
For Example, Super Mario 3D Land NTR Code has a Moon Jump Code. Gateway does not. Want to take that Code and place it in Gateway. But I think there are those Codes that Require Button Combos in order to be Enabled, and I think there are certain things that will Crash the System. So will have to Add them carefully.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, we can't say that for certain as of now, Sun and Moon ended up getting a plugin which worked with O3DS, and SuMoHax shows up on the NTR Menu for it if you redirect the plg to the correctly named folder (None of the codes work, the cheat menu shows up), so yeah, It's possible. And besides, Retail N3DSes Are impossible to cfw without a flashcard :,) (providing they're updated)
Edit: And if you don't believe me, the cheat menu clearly shows up on the O3DS.
I think he meant, the Ultra plugin made with ctrpluginframework , the result filesize is too big for it to work on o3ds

oglsmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone verify that the codes for Zelda II: Adventure of Link work? I can bring up the menu and turn them on, but they don't seem to do anything.

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve a question. The Pokémon Ultra Moon ntr plugin that was just made and introduced in this thread, will it work for the game once it comes out? I know I’ve already asked this, but I just want to double check.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve a question. The Pokémon Ultra Moon ntr plugin that was just made and introduced in this thread, will it work for the game once it comes out? I know I’ve already asked this, but I just want to double check.
it is the same game regardless it's out on time or leaked 1 month earlier

Omaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One Piece Unlimited World Red Usa Ntr please. I have checked through google but only ones are from the japanese version. Here is the link for the gateshark codes

Last edited by Omaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P