ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:

New menu using overlays. Wont interrupt/disconnect online play.
SELECT+R to open menu.
B to close menu.
DPad Up/Down to navigate. Hold L + Dpad Up/down to skip pages.
DPad Left/Right to toggle cheats.

Added Armorskill Extension cheat.
Each slot can be changed realtime.
Press R when the ">" indicator is on [Armorskill Extension] to open up the menu.
DPad Up/Down to navigate.
DPad Left/Right to change the ID. Hold L + Dpad Up/down to go through ID faster.
Refer to attached mhxxskilllist.pdf for skill names.

EDIT2: Added [Unlock all Hunting Arts]
Attention! If your menu seems to have scrambled entries, delete [mhxxcheat.cfg].

Settings will be saved and persist through console restart.
You dont have to key in your armorskill id each game.

Proper on/off toggles for most cheats.

Removed HP display cheat since its not exactly reliable in online quests.
Use setsu's monster info plugin instead.

Credits goes to:
ymyn for ALL the gateshark codes.
Nanquitas for EVERY help, knowledge and resources given in the making of this menu.
Setsu aka jc28735250 for the source ive butchered.

EDIT: Problem uploading. Will actually upload the files later. Uploaded.
EDIT: Reuploaded previous plugin + source. Only very minor edit in menu layout. Not supported anymore.

Anyone able to use this successfully with latest luma? I get an exception error when I try to bring up the menu.

Absunine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone able to use this successfully with latest luma? I get an exception error when I try to bring up the menu.
Nope. It's not up to date and we've seen hide nor hair of the person who posted/was working on it.
And to be honest i do not know who exactly, if anyone is working on a MHXX 1.2 plugin that is capable of online currently.

It was fun while it lasted. ~

Reactions: adiktus

Cyler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you're looking for a plugin for mhxx there is an extra thread that has been opened by "yoking", his plg works for 1.2 and online too. But its missing several codes but its enough if you just want to play with friends without breaking the game.
--> https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-3ds-plugin-mhxx-cheats-working-with-1-2.482866/

If someone feels like creating a mhxx 1.2 plg with online feature and more codes please do so :D

Reactions: Absunine

Absunine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was the one i meant in my previous statement, I use it currently. but it's a bit lackluster.[Not saying anything bad.]
I can compile one myself but i cannot go online with it, i'm a noob at it and only tried because of the lack of one with more codes - That i know of.

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so, still no plugin for monster hunter stories on old 3ds??
Try the mode 3 one by speedfly, Worked for me when i tried the game.
edit:I got the feeling you will ask where to find it, so i'll paste my post from page 180:
"I found it. When you open the Mega link, there is a folder saying Mode3. Open it, then open the MH Stories folder, open the folder inside it, and the zip with the plugin mentioned on ringo's post is there."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Andrei31233 I think i can upload the file here like this. Just unzip and rename the folder with the game id of your version.

Attachments

• monster hunter stories.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by soprano1,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh i really want a walkthough wall code especially to get through the icepath/whirlpool islands/tin tower most of the other parts i can do myself it's just those 3 i flip a table over lol jk but i have issues with that, same with sootopolis gym in OR/AS

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
uh i really want a walkthough wall code especially to get through the icepath/whirlpool islands/tin tower most of the other parts i can do myself it's just those 3 i flip a table over lol jk but i have issues with that, same with sootopolis gym in OR/AS
Hmm, I see. In that case, you can always check the faqs at gamefaqs, they might have a guide with images on the correct paths to take.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."