ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Kaitonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! there
Does anyone has plugin for Ever Oasis (US)?
Also does anyway had plugin for Inazuma Eleven Go Shadow.I have one but the code restart my N3ds.
Thanks

Last edited by Kaitonic,

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@scotline

Can you still develop 1 cheat for ever oasis?

infinite items after collect. But only for the materials, seeds and boards, not for important objects

Edit: And another question ... how does the time modifier code work? In the readme is unfortunately not.

Last edited by XiNaru,

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh on speedfly is it on. but there not all cheats. I'm waiting if the plugin from here is still updated xd

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You do not have to repeat your post :) I had already understood. But slattz? Do you know how with the previous plugin the time cheat works?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
you need to stop that man, or at least say "I will post it b/c i'm working on them now", at this point it's not helpful since we don't know wtf you even mean
Pretty sure you don't need to be very intelligent to understand "There'll be a US & EUR one posted soon :)". Anyways, incase you somehow don't understand it, it means that there will be a plugin that supports both USA and EUR posted here, on gbatemp, very soon.

You do not have to repeat your post :) I had already understood. But slattz? Do you know how with the previous plugin the time cheat works?
You activate it while unloading/loading the area. D-pad left sets time to 12PM (midday), D-Pad right sets it to 10PM (night). It's mainly for if you don't want to fight the harder enemies at night.

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

You activate it while unloading/loading the area. D-pad left sets time to 12PM (midday), D-Pad right sets it to 10PM (night). It's mainly for if you don't want to fight the harder enemies at night.

ah okay tnaks, i tested it now xd

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You activate it while unloading/loading the area. D-pad left sets time to 12PM (midday), D-Pad right sets it to 10PM (night). It's mainly for if you don't
want to fight the harder enemies at night.

thats not work...the time was not changing

and: the plugin from speedfly not work. ntr was crashing every time. i have tested it

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

ah okay tnaks, i tested it now xd
Probably doesnt know because he's just stating the obvious about there being a plugin posted soon, of course someone will post a plugin eventually for a new and popular ish game lol

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Probably doesnt know because he's just stating the obvious about there being a plugin posted soon, of course someone will post a plugin eventually for a new and popular ish game lol
Oh you've caught me! It's not like I've released plugins before.
Just for you, here's some pics.

Also I doubt chronoss appreciates us derailing his thread like this so this will be my final post here. Just be patient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.