ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

boncabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:
Added Capture Guru (works with prowlers too)
Unlimited items(Traps/Bombs/Meats) placement

All credits goes to ymyn!

Hi, I can't use the HP display code for some reason. Everytime I turn it on and press L+Up, all it does is showing a fishing icon on top of my character head.

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:
Added infinite ammo in siege mode

Edit:
Removed some lines for the armor extender cheat. Now it would behave like the one in mhgen; Added armor skills wouldn't be shown.
Re-added toggles for infinite health and invincibility.

Edit:
Added [Unlimited kinsect extract time v1.1] and [Kinsect extract is always triple up v1.1] (Can only choose one. I assume the triple up also extends the duration. No i didnt check because i dont use insect glaive)
Moved cheats with notes to the bottom of the list.

Edit: Updated Menu here

Last edited by xelrix,

Jayc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:

Hit a monster, the number in that fishing icon will refresh to reflect current monster HP.

Doesn't work with the English Patch and game updated to 1.1. All other cheats work except for HP display. No matter what you hit, the number always remains at 0. The fishing icon appears though. US region N3DSXL.

The speedfly HP display hack /w display.plg works fine on this system. But I cannot go online with speedfly's plugin, that's why I went back to this one.

Reactions: ServbotMan

iDropOut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:

Thanks, all works perfectly..

Doesn't work with the English Patch and game updated to 1.1. All other cheats work except for HP display. No matter what you hit, the number always remains at 0. The fishing icon appears though. US region N3DSXL.

The speedfly HP display hack /w display.plg works fine on this system. But I cannot go online with speedfly's plugin, that's why I went back to this one.
i'm using O3DS and work perfectly.

ServbotMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Same problem here.

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I suggest that you use this one for HP Display.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-monster-info-overlay-plugin-for-ntr-3-4.467391/

noStriker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru

SOJ277

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:

Hit a monster, the number in that fishing icon will refresh to reflect current monster HP.
Thanks Xelrix! Works like a charm. You are a god.
(N3DS, Luma, NTR selector 3.4)

hpprinter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MHXX NTR cheat plugin:

Works like a charm, thanks. But is there any reason the on\off toggle was removed from the invincibility and infinite health cheats? The way they're now you can't turn they off once they're activated. Would it be possible to add the triggers back?

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Try disable/reenable the cheat and then rehit the boss monster maybe?

What i checked with the HP Display cheat is that you need to post the quest for it to work properly. If another player posts the quest, it works randomly (tested several times with mhxx translation patch latest ver (cant remember number version) and update 1.1 of the game)
This might be due to how the monsters were indexed (the order it was registered) in ram. Instead of being in a definite, certain order and address (like in mhgen), its either random or indexed as it appears in game.
Just a speculation though. Im too lazy to check since i dont use them myself.
Though if thats the case, scanning the ram until it found a value larger than some large value (so that its likely to find the boss hp) could help solve it.

Works like a charm, thanks. But is there any reason the on\off toggle was removed from the invincibility and infinite health cheats? The way they're now you can't turn they off once they're activated. Would it be possible to add the triggers back?
Readded.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-cheats-plugin-ported-from-gateshark.427187/page-138#post-7258952

Last edited by xelrix,
Reactions: hpprinter

hpprinter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try disable/reenable the cheat and then rehit the boss monster maybe?

This might be due to how the monsters were indexed (the order it was registered) in ram. Instead of being in a definite, certain order and address (like in mhgen), its either random or indexed as it appears in game.
Just a speculation though. Im too lazy to check since i dont use them myself.
Though if thats the case, scanning the ram until it found a value larger than some large value (so that its likely to find the boss hp) could help solve it.

Readded.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-cheats-plugin-ported-from-gateshark.427187/page-138#post-7258952

Thank you very much.

Last edited by hpprinter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s