Hacking NTR CFW Luma 6.0 Problem

Mr.LakituGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I doing something wrong or am I just not understanding this right?

So from what I have heard and from what I understand, when using the latest version of Luma3ds, you do not need a firmware.bin in the /luma/ folder to be able to run NTR, right? All you need is the latest version of BootNTR and ntr.bin which I got from the NTR github page. Even when doing all of that, I still receive an error when trying to load NTR. I repeat the question at the top, Am I doing something wrong?

Also something to note, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when I start BootNTR, at the very top it says "BootNTR 2.4" when I had just downloaded and installed the version 3.4 from the github...

EDIT: forgot to note that I am using A9LH luma on the latest 3ds version on sysNAND.
EDIT2 (electric boogaloo): I just realized I always post these damn things at 2 in the morning so I will check back when I wake up and hopefully you guys can help me find a solution.
Who help me? NTR Works with Luma 6.0 or 60.1 ??? PLEASE I NEED HELP.I try to open NTR but when i open it dump and finaly put this:dump finished addr. 00383000
current firmware not supported.Sorry for my eanglish,im from Spain and i need HELP PLS :(

Last edited by Mr.LakituGamer,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Before, I had a problem with ntr dumpung, dumping then failing to load because the firmware wasn't right. I just read this thread and "fixed everything as said and this is the result:
NTRbootloader said:
BootNTR by Nanquitas

Hello!

Loading the ntr.bin you provided...

param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr
The loading of NTR failed.
#UNKNOWN_FIRM

You should reboot your console and try again.

Press any key to exit.

Configuration:
Luma 6.x.x
NTR.bin from the github latest archive (march)
NTR cia from Title ID Database (through FBI)

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
BootNTR.cia from astronautlevel2 is a must for Ver 11.0.
NTR 3.4preview2 CAN work on old3ds but less stable than 3.2.

Mr.LakituGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Before, I had a problem with ntr dumpung, dumping then failing to load because the firmware wasn't right. I just read this thread and "fixed everything as said and this is the result:

Configuration:
Luma 6.x.x
NTR.bin from the github latest archive (march)
NTR cia from Title ID Database (through FBI)
THX! :D

Reactions: AyanamiRei

FRITZINATOR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, was reading this thread and tried everything. Still getting errors on N3dsXl luma 6.X 11.1.X
I tried going to titledb on my 2.4.2 fbi loader and downloaded the NTR loader and tried booting 3.2 3.3 and 3.4 which all three crashed. I tried loading up the regular NTR.cia's from github's site. All crash. Anyone have an update on troubleshooting this issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.