damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
damysteryman

Here I am (cygwin binary only): http://wit.wiimm.de/download/bin/cygwin/wit-r4518.exe
I have found the bug (mistake while removing test code) and the new limit for data is now 4 MiB.
But I haven't the time to test it now. So please praise me or blame the unknown programmer.

Code:
Changelog:

- wit DOLPATCH
    - Bug fix: If loading a file, wrong data was used.
    - Tag memory, attribute value: 4 MiB of bytes are accepted now.
    - Sub command address=hexdata: 4 MiB of bytes are accepted now.
Thankyou Wiimm! It all appears to be working exactly as I need it now :toot:
Thanks for the quick update man :)

Now testing on actual Wii atm...
EDIT: Testing successful! Looks like the WIT update is working correctly! Deleted the extra memory tags containing the loaders for the mods in my xmls, and the resulting .wbfs built and ran fine. Tested Newer, Cannon, and Another.

Will release another update soon guys.

Anyone have a download of Cannon? All the links I'm getting are to one page which says the account has too much traffic.
Uhh, ok, that is weird... no clue what is going on there with Mediafire... that is where I upload my files normally...
Anyways, just uploaded v1.01 to filetrip:
http://filetrip.net/wii-downloads/tools-utilities/download-nsmbw-mod-iso-builder-101-f32089.html

Reactions: Wiimm

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh wait... you mean the actual DISTRO? Now I get you, I get that same error too.
Nah, I do not have any mirrors of that, nor can I really upload a file of that size at atm either... internet has been slowed, I have used up all my quota for the month. Sorry man.

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Thankyou Wiimm! It all appears to be working exactly as I need it now :toot:
Thanks for the quick update man :)

Now testing on actual Wii atm...
EDIT: Testing successful! Looks like the WIT update is working correctly! Deleted the extra memory tags containing the loaders for the mods in my xmls, and the resulting .wbfs built and ran fine. Tested Newer, Cannon, and Another.
Thanx for testing. I create a new release in this minutes.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
using latest build and building summer sun I get no errors but in game it refuses to add any more players

edit:

didn't let me add players at startup screen so started a player 1 game then it lets me add/drop players

not sure if a bug in the game or in the patching

DeltaDon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With 1.01, using USAv1 iso I still get "* DOL not modified: nsmb.d/sys/main.dol" twice with both SummerSun and Cannon.
I'm guessing it has to do with the first 1000 bytes limitation on wit and will be fixed in 1.02, hopefully.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could it be used to add the Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii 1.01 Update patch (overwrite the new files) to a already made wbfs SMNE03 ?
If not, any tips on how to do it, if it's worth it ?

Excelsiior

Trophies
Website
www.nanolx.org
XP
Country
Germany
I highly doubt it's a bug in the builder, it just copies the files. So if there's a duplicated level, then it's more likely a pavckaging mistake from newer team.

DeltaDon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after the first ship, when Mario enters the water to go to another world, the game crashes, what can be?

That did not happen here...

Newer Mario with USAv1

The only problem I've seen is with saves being lost using the loaders emulated nand. Playing through again without emulation now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1