CaseyOmah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.caseyomah.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for falling off the planet, life got really hectic, I'm back and debating on picking back up the project, plus I have the old mods that Patcher supports. Upvote for continued interest.

P.S. I will probably be making a Riivolution parser at least for NSMBW for myself, and once I have done that I will post info here. I personally have no interest in support for other base games.

Last edited by CaseyOmah,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for falling off the planet, life got really hectic, I'm back and debating on picking back up the project, plus I have the old mods that Patcher supports. Upvote for continued interest.

P.S. I will probably be making a Riivolution parser at least for NSMBW for myself, and once I have done that I will post info here. I personally have no interest in support for other base games.

+1

CaseyOmah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.caseyomah.com
XP
Country
United States
Even better news, I found my old code for the Riivolution parser, going to save me some time!

The hard part is making my program understand context. I already have it understanding each "tag" but it needs the context to properly parse the code. I'll figure it out, just going to take a little headwrapping...

CaseyOmah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.caseyomah.com
XP
Country
United States
I cannot distribute built images, as they contain Nintendo or other copywriten information. PLG is the format that my modular builder uses for each Riivolution mod. You place the PLG file into the plugin folder and it will support it. I will convert tomorrow evening.

Reactions: bootmonster

SFNMutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a "couldn't compute fast_cwd pointer" error but it still builds a WBFS file. didn't try it out because I assume it's not complete. I'm running Windows10 w/ your 1.06 DL & the 1.07 BAT file.
Screenshot_6.jpg

To fix it I downloaded the newest version of WIT from here (Cygwin Windows version)
https://wit.wiimm.de/download.html#vers-v3.01a

Then copied wit.exe, wget.exe, and all the DLLs to your support folder. I'm sure I didn't need all the DLLs but I needed at least 6 of them so I just did em all. let it run w/o the errors. odd thing, the outputed WBFS file is exactly the same size. I still got "nonexistent pipe errors and it had trouble w/ the .bnr file. it used the default one instead each time.

thanks for all your hard work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone have a plugin for Newer Falling Leaf?

CaseyOmah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.caseyomah.com
XP
Country
United States
I get a "couldn't compute fast_cwd pointer" error...

copied wit.exe, wget.exe, and all the DLLs to your support folder. I'm sure I didn't need all the DLLs but I needed at least 6 of them so I just did em all. let it run w/o the errors. odd thing, the outputed WBFS file is exactly the same size. I still got "nonexistent pipe errors and it had trouble w/ the .bnr file. it used the default one instead each time...

anyone have a plugin for Newer Falling Leaf?...

You got the dynamically linked wget, all the dlls included - 6 is it now? - are required, the other option is statically linked where the dll code is included in the exe. (I enclose this one)

Since the error is in a non-critical section it would not effect the output in any way.

I STILL haven't gotten to supporting custom save banners, the game banner (animation) has been supported, I'd have to look to see why it wasn't included, eg. Did you attempt download, or was the file present? If present, did you have the right file path for it? Download could fail because of either or both, the wit error (which iirc is a non-fatal warning, not a fatal error), and/or our friend who was hosting the banners no longer is.

Update: Looks like it was pulled, or failed download.

And finally, I relaxed once the other builder was offered instead of making the FL PLG. I can create it for you quite easily.

SFNMutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks Casey

everything seemed to work. I built wbfs files & then used TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector so I can install them to WiiU. they play fine as long as I don't use gamepad emulation.

thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...