Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure whut the hell...

I got a used copy of NSMB 2 and deleted all save data on the Cart.Now the problem is whenever I quit and restart the Game the data load comes up Corrupt

Its creating SD data every single time it loads and I can't keep Streetpass enabled

???

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Corruption this way can show up when you turn it off during saving, resulting in a corrupted save.

Your other possibility, it fell in water and you got a short somewhere on the PCB of the cart. In which case you would have to tear apart the shell to clean the PCB with an alcohol wipe.

You choices to that is to get it replaced by where you got it or see if Nintendo will replace it.

Digital.One.Entity

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opened it up and Cleaned it but seems the problem lies with my CFW/EmuNand setup.....

If I load it thru 4.5 it loads fine Spotpass stays active....then on 9.5 it keeps coming up corrupt

:cry:

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Opened it up and Cleaned it but seems the problem lies with my CFW/EmuNand setup.....

If I load it thru 4.5 it loads fine Spotpass stays active....then on 9.5 it keeps coming up corrupt

It's because savez encryption is différent on those version.

Pip'

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

So, let me guess.
You're trying to play it on 9.5 Classic Mode and it shows up corrupt, but it works on 4.5 Classic Mode?
Or what? Please be specific. Are you using GW, Palantine CFW or what? What's your SysNAND version?

Digital.One.Entity

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, let me guess.
You're trying to play it on 9.5 Classic Mode and it shows up corrupt, but it works on 4.5 Classic Mode?
Or what? Please be specific

Yeah followed the Tut on here to downgrade to 4.5,install 4.5 CFW and SysNAND 9.5 all without Gateway

I'm using my DSTwo to load the DS Profile exploit....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: 112TB in this photo 😎😎