Hacking Now, what should i do?

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Installation failed means that you likely did not place the correct firmware.bin file onto your sd card. Make sure it is the latest firmware.bin created using the python tool.
I checked in the section of "tools" and there is a file called cdn_firm.py, with another file called msetdg.py, i read the "readme" and it says that to produce a firmware.bin i need to use cdn_firm.exe, so, all i have to do is rewrite cdn_firm.py to an exe format?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked in the section of "tools" and there is a file called cdn_firm.py, with another file called msetdg.py, i read the "readme" and it says that to produce a firmware.bin i need to use cdn_firm.exe, so, all i have to do is rewrite cdn_firm.py to an exe format?
No, you need to download the latest python tool (google it). Run the cdn_firm.py using the python launcher and it will create the firmware.bin file.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No, you need to download the latest python tool (google it). Run the cdn_firm.py using the python launcher and it will create the firmware.bin file.
Ok, i'll install python tools when i finish with Visual Studio (Which is a heavy file with 6gb), later i'll PM you if i need more information, thank you for all the information, you are a really nice dude ;)

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea no problem bud.
Well, i installed everything you have said, including the firmware.bin on my 3DS, i put them on the root of the SD card, and guess what?, it tells me the classic message of "Installation Failed", and to put more salt to the wounds, when i try to install FBI Cia Installer, it doesn't work, i know that it will fail at the beginning, and then you put the inject.tmd and another file on the root after the "normal failure", but then, when i try to install it, it says that "It was installed on the emunand", i try to go to the emunand, and it doesn't appear, fuck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb