hunger games round 29 big booba winner
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys ever want to just unleash a massive stream of consciousness into nothing?

Do you ever want to write, just to write? Not to make sense, but to release some inner creative force that you can't explain?

The world runs in a direction counter parallel to the velocity of the wind - flying in a different circle outside of the void - devoid of the imperfections of the cataclysmic tide. What will you see here? Nothing much more now - but in a final say - they will find a way.

Running headlong, chucking the spear, but missing the final target. And it will all be worthless as you find yourself falling into a limitless pit. Blackness envelops all of your senses. And the longer you fall the less real it all seems. A complete lack of sound and sight. Your thoughts become unbounded, and there exists no distinction between thought and deed. Eventually you create an entire new reality - you are the god, and your thoughts are the denizens. Eventually you become nothing and everything.

Could that be a creation story? How can we contact he whose mind envelops all of us? If we were to destroy reality could we free the god and ourselves as his progeny. Is this where the impetus for creation and destruction comes from? We are the true mirrors of our creator - the first thinker, and the first to lose himself.

Ironic that some wish to gain enlightenment by becoming nothingness like the first fool - that god who lost himself and subsequently created all.

If we could harness the truth would reality become meaningless?

Fading, running, headlong through the space between two contradictions. At the end they merge violently and we are lost.

Reactions: VinsCool

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
469.gif

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I fucking hate humanity.
My country has just passed through the BIGGEST and STRONGEST earthquake in our Mexican History.
8.4 in the scale of richter.
On top of that, Mexico has been flooded for over 2 or 3 weeks thanks to those fucking Hurricanes.
And still, we're not asking for anything to you fuckers, And suddenly, the front page is filled with:
"Calling all tempers to help"

Heck, FUCK that. FUCK the so called first country that's supposed to be Amurica, glad you're fucking flooded.
Glad you'll die soon.
4 hurricanes, the strongest earthquake in our history and we're not bitching about it.
No one gives a shit about us, I don't give a damn about YOU.
Mexico for the win fucking Americans.

Now, that's shitposting :)
(no, seriously, FUCK U.S.A)

Last edited by Gizametalman,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I fucking hate humanity.
My country has just passed through the BIGGEST and STRONGEST earthquake in our Mexican History.
On top of that, Mexico has been flooded for over 2 or 3 weeks thanks to those fucking Hurricanes.
And still, we're not asking for anything to you fuckers, And suddenly, the front page is filled with:

Heck, FUCK that. FUCK the so called first country that's supposed to be Amurica, glad you're fucking flooded.
Glad you'll die soon.
4 hurricanes, the strongest earthquake in our history and we're not bitching about it.

Mexico bring rapists, drug dealers, and Donald trump memes

Reactions: Subtle Demise

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I fucking hate humanity.

Glad you'll die soon.
No one gives a shit about us, I don't give a damn about YOU.

It was oscillatory, not trepidatory. The earthquake of '85 was both mixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good