Homebrew Not64 Update

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, as far as i know, there isn't a standalone not64 mod that supports covers on the menu, at least yet. Only via Wiiflow so far.
Hi Nakata,

When you say via Wiiflow... you mean not inside the not64 plugin launched by Wiiflow but rather the boxcovers withing Wiiflow for Not64 etc, right?

Thank you

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For anyone interested, i recently beat Turok 3 on Oblivion with both Joseph & Danielle without cheats. This unlocks the "play as Joshua" cheat so you can carry all weapons (meaning both upgrades to a gun, like both the sniper upgrade as well as the gattling gun upgrade to the standard rifle).

Also, level selection and respective boss selection is enabled from the "secrets" option.

I attach the Not64 savegame, it is for the NTSC rom.

Attachments

• Turok 3(U).zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 123

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Man this latest update is great. Banjo work like a charm but i have a big issue with Jet Force Gemini that wasn't there before and now it display random colors and crash my wii.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Man this latest update is great. Banjo work like a charm but i have a big issue with Jet Force Gemini that wasn't there before and now it display random colors and crash my wii.

try goin to video settings and the at the bottom should say something like fb textures! change it to yes. it might help a little. i cant believe how much progress has been made. i have played banjo kazooie/ first 2 levels of 007 goldeneye (graphics get abit sketchy 3rd level onwuds) mario 64 no problems. and even the first couple of levels of perfect dark :)
the question i have. is it possible to gain more from this emulator or is this almost as good as it can get on wii hardware?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
also one other question. how do i get the games to save? i put a folder named not64 with a saves folder inside. but it doesnt seem to work. and saving to the individual game doesnt work either (the normall legit way)

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Savegames should be on /not64/saves/ folder.
Also, any N64 game rom should not have the : character in its internal name, in order for the rom to successfully save and/or savestate with Not64/Wii64. I had to manually edit the : out of Turok 2 & turok 3 roms for example with Duper.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
yea i do have it in that directory /not64/saves/ folder. but no luck. also the second part of what you said im completely clueless too. i wonder if its not working properly because im loading it via wiiflow?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
try goin to video settings and the at the bottom should say something like fb textures! change it to yes. it might help a little. i cant believe how much progress has been made. i have played banjo kazooie/ first 2 levels of 007 goldeneye (graphics get abit sketchy 3rd level onwuds) mario 64 no problems. and even the first couple of levels of perfect dark :)
the question i have. is it possible to gain more from this emulator or is this almost as good as it can get on wii hardware?

doesn't work either. i think the issue here is my sd card.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Has anyone found a way to save in Conker's Bad Fur Day?

I want so much to play the game but not64 cannot create a save file...

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
the games seem to save fine if you have a save folder inside wii64 folder (wii64/saves). then load not64 and go to save settings and change it to usb or sd card (which ever your folder are stored)

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
banjo kazooie is but not tooie

Aww well. That's better than nothing I guess. Donkey Kong 64 is coming to the Wii U eshop on April 16th. So we don't have to worry about emulating that anymore. The problem is the Rare games. I don't see why they can't put the N64 versions on the eshop. Even if they have to give microsoft credit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: