Homebrew Not64 Update

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOB SAGET!! oh well hopefully if this gets updates it will i would just love to see this playable on wii!!

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried Hybrid Heaven? It ran like crap on Wii64.
No but I can and I will report back.
duffmmann
Said Bomberman 64 worked perfectly, has anyone else had this experience? I am still getting the black screen bug. I am going to try and find a different rom cause I loved playing the game with friends.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i gave up with this and just ended up getting project64 although that's not perfect either the fucking thing freezes a lot at random with no warning.. :hateit:

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was, but then I updated Not64 and now its not. So, I guess the latest update was a step back for some games.
Ok if you don't mind helping me figure this out.
Referring to the GC-forever image:
http://ehome.linuxma...t64releases.png
Can you remember which build it was?
I might just try them all lol.

If you could also specify the type of rom:
Region
Format (v64, z64, n64, etc)
File size

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm very glad Goldeneye and Perfect Dark actually run very very competently (minimal graphical errors!) on Not64, even if Wii64 hasn't had much progress, it's possibly the most advanced Nintendo 64 emulator available on a console. Also Doom 64 is perfect.

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
how about dk64 and tooie?

Dk had a little issue with framerate, but it's pretty plaayble. I tested up to the training barrels. Tooie, on the other hand, got some slowdowns, and needs FB textures on in order to see textures, otherwise everything is white. I think is playable too.I don't know much about the past status of these two games, but they seem ok.

Conker still doesn't boot. Kirby has that issue of the life bar that even P64 has on my netbook. Pokemon stadium 2 seemed kinda faster. I will add some other games later if anyone cares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi