Homebrew Not64 Update

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone gotten "snowboard kids" to work without the sounds lagging like hell :S

Tried every option but the sounds stays slow. Gameplay is a little bit slow but playable.

Snowboard kids 2 works perfectly...

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
uhhhmm guys i was downloading not64 again because i had lost some files on my old sd when i stumble with this
uZmhCXo.png

Reactions: Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
woah, nice find!
I'll give it a go and try to find any differences.

BTW as i said in another topic, Rayman 2 PAL works on Not64 for anyone wanting to play it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source or it didn't happen lol.

It's not on their Website tough?

Might be on the GC-forever forums somewhere, I don't know, I didn't see it over there. Must be a fluke.

uhhhmm guys i was downloading not64 again because i had lost some files on my old sd when i stumble with this
uZmhCXo.png

Source?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they simply just added Wii U Pro Controller support. I know that whoever it was that did that to begin with added Wii U Pro controller support to FCEUGX, VBAGX, SNES9XGX, and WiiSX, and said that he'd try and get around to Wii64/Not64 at some point, but it wasn't on the top of his list of priorities. I'm at my parents right now, so I can't test, but I'd recommend that someone give a Wii U Pro Controller with this supposed update a test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.