Hacking [Update: GW new update released] Not safe to update to 9.2.0-20 on emunand.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very strange issue on my end. I put in the old 4G card that had emunand on it (still 4.4) updated the emunand, and now my system won't boot at all! Power light comes on, but black screens. Now what?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
Those who missed the 9.00-20U boat can get back on it by using a scene released emunand of 9.00-20U... that is quite some news.
Yeah.... I logged in just to say : Pics + guide or it didn't happen. It has been stated many times that EmuNAND contains console specific encryption. Using other peoples Emunand backups has already been proven to not work. Also I have yet to see any "EmuNAND Scene releases". If you're saying that you can update EmuNAND using a scene release 9.0 game then yes I think that would be possible. However it sounds more like you're trolling, because there are no currently released scene games that match that specification. Only 8.1.0U.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Shit, yesterday it was too late, I was so tired, I went to bed and just downloaded the update for SMB, I thought I could download the update for Pokemon today :( :( :( didn't expect Ninty would be so quick :(

Oh well, I really hope Gateway will update soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended