Hacking Not enough NOR space - EZ-Flash IV lite

thesandworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get Mother 3 to boot up. So I just got an EZ-Flash IV lite cart, downloaded and updated everything to the latest software version, processed the file onto the cart, but when I'm in the GBA loader, highlight the ROM, and press select a message pops up saying "NOR Space is not enough". I formatted the NOR memory so there's nothing in there, and it's my understanding that this cart should have more than enough space for the ROM to be loaded. Does anyone have any help for this? I've been futzing with it for hours now. The cart and packaging seems legit, but I'm wondering if I didn't get a faulty, or fake cart. Everything looks right though. Thanks in advance!

SickFizz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way too late, but just in case there's anyone else who has this problem and reads this post, I'll tell you a quick fix that I used because I had this exact problem.
Take your sd card, plug it into the computer, delete the rom and sav file on the sd card, then get the original copy of that same rom and re-install it onto your sd card (Using EZ4 Client or whatever you have). Plug the sd card into the EZ4, then put the EZ4 back into your gameboy, and now it should work when you press select on the rom when you send it to NOR. (Atleast it did for me) Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr