Hacking Noon Troubles

zEcs'Cilnt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded CFG USB Loader, I installed CIOs 236, I installed d2x v6 into iOS 248 & 7.

In my loader at first it kept saying ios reload blocked and some error code; I changed the iOS to 248 in the options and turned block iOS reload off and now it says the error code only.

I read a bunch of other similar problems saying to do a bunch of different things and a few saying to do exactly what I did, minus the block reload thing; which is seriously the only thing that has done anything.

I can't even find a similar error code....0 4??

Is it possible SimCity Creator just doesn't work? It's the only game I'd like to backup, for lag purposes.

edit: ment to title this noob troubles, damn auto spell check

2nd edit: I think I'm going to have to buy an external hard drive and use USB loader GX. Is that pretty much ultra reliable?

Last edited by zEcs'Cilnt,

TheBeefBai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had similar issues then I downloaded the cIOS installer v9 FIX and installed cIOS 249 and it's been working perfectly since

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded CFG USB Loader, I installed CIOs 236, I installed d2x v6 into iOS 248 & 7.

In my loader at first it kept saying ios reload blocked and some error code; I changed the iOS to 248 in the options and turned block iOS reload off and now it says the error code only.

I read a bunch of other similar problems saying to do a bunch of different things and a few saying to do exactly what I did, minus the block reload thing; which is seriously the only thing that has done anything.

I can't even find a similar error code....0 4??

Is it possible SimCity Creator just doesn't work? It's the only game I'd like to backup, for lag purposes.

edit: ment to title this noob troubles, damn auto spell check

2nd edit: I think I'm going to have to buy an external hard drive and use USB loader GX. Is that pretty much ultra reliable?

Use IOS249[56]d2x v8 final and IOS250[57]d2x v8 final not d2x9.

zEcs'Cilnt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuckin' A!

After months I finally got it to work.

Thanks John_Ice.

Downloaded v10 beta52, and installed it into iOS 249.

Booya!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: