Hacking noob questions: *.3ds? *.3dz? Header? Online play?

tpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hey friends,

I just got my New 3DS XL last friday and my Sky3DS will arrive tomorrow (according to FedEX). Now I was reading a lot but still have some questions and I hope you can help me with them.
What I got so far:

- Sky3DS supports the pure rom dumps with the .3ds extension
- Roms with the .3dz extension have already a header injected so you can play online with them
- .3dz roms are only supported by Gateway

Here are my questions:

- Can the .3dz ROMS be converted so they can be used with Sky3DS?
- Where can one obtain the headers for the roms so that they can be played online?
- What else do I need to know if I want to play online using Sky3DS?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

tpax

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not an sky expert and I have not set mine up yet.
Just change the extension to.3ds and that may not even be necessary from what I have read.

You want to use a private header. Meaning one from a game cart you own so there is no chance someone else is using the same header.

Read the threads on sky army knife and no ban, no sky or something like that.

Crisfire

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Olá amigos gostam de tomar uma dúvida em relação ao injetar heder em jogo japonês (MH4G), não pode injetar cabeçalho jogos americanos jogos japoneses, portanto, acho que ele iria trabalhar apenas cabeçalhos de japonenses jogos roms JP, estou correto?

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Olá amigos gostam de tomar uma dúvida em relação ao injetar heder em jogo japonês (MH4G), não pode injetar cabeçalho jogos americanos jogos japoneses, portanto, acho que ele iria trabalhar apenas cabeçalhos de japonenses jogos roms JP, estou correto?

You can just post in english here. (Você só pode postar em inglês cara, isso não sei te responder)

His question is: Can I use private header in different region? Header of an USA game in Japanese .3ds game?

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noob questions: *.3ds? *.3dz? Header? Online play?
The .3dz is a renamed .3ds that distinguishes it as a game you ripped yourself, as such it has a private header.
If you download a .3dz off the internet rename it to .3ds as .3dz isn't meant for redistribution.

Crisfire

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can just post in english here. (Você só pode postar em inglês cara, isso não sei te responder)

His question is: Can I use private header in different region? Header of an USA game in Japanese .3ds game?
Yes friend this is my doubt , in relation to my question I wrote in English but was translated automatically when posted (but anyway sorry )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended