Hacking Noob question about headers.

H4X0R46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! So I just got my SkyDock today to get a private header for myself. Well, I got the header I needed and added it to the settings.txt file, but it STILL let's me load my old saves? I thought the saves were supposed to show as corrupted afterwards. I just wanna know that my header is working and being used correctly. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by H4X0R46,

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your header will work for every game you add after you put it in the settings.txt.
If you want the new header to be in your previously installed game, make a backup of the saves with JKSM, delete the .sav file in the SKY3DS+. Let the card recreate the saves, launch the games at least once and restore the saves with JKSM.

H4X0R46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your header will work for every game you add after you put it in the settings.txt.
If you want the new header to be in your previously installed game, make a backup of the saves with JKSM, delete the .sav file in the SKY3DS+. Let the card recreate the saves, launch the games at least once and restore the saves with JKSM.

Cool! I deleted all of my saves EXCEPT for my Majora's Mask save. Would playing an offline game like this without a head pose any ban risk? If there's a risk, I'll try the JKSM route you mentioned, if not, I'll just leave that alone lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey