Homebrew (Noob) About custom fonts in EmuNAND..

Yumeno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Since most custom fonts ruin some games' fonts like Smash 3ds is there any way to revert back to the default one via getting a .cia for the default 3ds font? or the best way to fix it is by formatting EmuNAND?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know the title you changed, you can probably download an untouched cia through 3dnus and install it. Formatting emuNAND will not change fonts since fonts are installed to the NAND.

Yumeno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
If you know the title you changed, you can probably download an untouched cia through 3dnus and install it. Formatting emuNAND will not change fonts since fonts are installed to the NAND.

I suppose having the custom font .cia file can help me find the title that gets changed in order to get the clean one via 3dnus? by selecting it in Big Blue Menu or FBI I mean.

bobfacemoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Assuming it's the same as mine, go to FBI and delete the 0004009B0014002 title (I think it's this, not sure off the top of my head, and 3DBrew isn't loading for me) and reinstall the original downloaded from 3DNUS. Probably will have to do it all in one though since messing with NAND titles bricks you

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey, as one of the people who worked out the custom font stuff I can chime in.

I happen to have the CIA for the original untouched font on my website, but given that it's proprietary nintendo stuff I can't link it here. If you need it feel free to PM me and I'll shoot it your way.

Reactions: FalkOr420

Yumeno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can you post a picture of the fucked up font in smash? I would love to see it xD

71d7b7eedf414e759eeb46efad384077.png

Online taunt messages

Oh hey, as one of the people who worked out the custom font stuff I can chime in.

I happen to have the CIA for the original untouched font on my website, but given that it's proprietary nintendo stuff I can't link it here. If you need it feel free to PM me and I'll shoot it your way.

I'd gladly appreciate it if you PM me it!

Reactions: astronautlevel

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think I've been doing with custom fonts.

Based on every font I've tried, no matter which one you install, if it's not the original font, Sm4sh will always get messed up like that. Being that I still like to play Smash, and I imgaine that people I may lend my 3DS to may want to play Sm4sh, I decided that I valued being able to know what you're looking at in Sm4sh over how neat some of the alternate fonts looked, so I reverted to the original. If you're still looking for the .cia for the original font, its in this .zip file along with a few other fonts (not my upload).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29890647/fonts.zip

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Based on every font I've tried, no matter which one you install, if it's not the original font, Sm4sh will always get messed up like that. Being that I still like to play Smash, and I imgaine that people I may lend my 3DS to may want to play Sm4sh, I decided that I valued being able to know what you're looking at in Sm4sh over how neat some of the alternate fonts looked, so I reverted to the original. If you're still looking for the .cia for the original font, its in this .zip file along with a few other fonts (not my upload).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29890647/fonts.zip
You may want to remove that link. One of those files is 100% Nintendo's copyright.

Reactions: Yumeno

FalkOr420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hello, I would like to pm you but I don't know how to use this site yet sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: That's what I like to see B-) +2