NoNPDRM plugin NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by skydancer93, Oct 10, 2017.

1. skydancer93
    OP

skydancer93 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2015
    United States
    Using my SD2Vita and I followed the directions EXACTLY:

"Download the latest nonpdrm.skprx, copy it to ux0:tai and modify the ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under *KERNEL as follows.

*KERNEL
    ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
    Don't forget to reboot your device, otherwise the plugin will have no effect yet."

Trying to install a game by copying it like this:

"1. Unzip the file.
    2. Copy Folder "SNIPPED TO HIDE GAME ID" to path ux0: app Using FTP Or USB. /
    3. You have to go to Vitashell Home, press the "O" button twice, press the Tringulo button "Refresh livearea"
    4. If everything went well say "Refresh 1 items" And Exit Vitashell And You will find a game Installed On livearea And Done enjoy!."

Yet when I do this, and follow the directions to a T, it tells me Refresh 0 Items. Why is this not working? For "the future of Vita Dumps", it's a really shitty tool.

2. Potato Paste

Potato Paste Advanced Member

Jul 28, 2014
    United States
    Do you have a ur0:tai/config.txt? If so do the same thing or delete that folder completely.
    The vita is loading from the ur0: config first.

You probably didnt follow the preivous directions exactly.
    Its a great tool, as all the IT's say, its probably user error

3. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    You are using a SD2Vita, are you using enso too? In that case you should be using a config.txt in ur0 and not ux0.

RY0M43CH1Z3N likes this.