Hacking NoNpDrm Plugin and Axiom Verge: it doesn't work...

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried different backups...always same problem.. :(
You Know i PM'd you a link of where i got mine which worked 1st Time , so its not the dump 100% its gotta be something we missed , config file tai folder ...~ its the only way my dump worked so the issue is the set up .. one way or another ~!~ did you ever try copy and pasting my config file ??? as im sure it would make it work BUT~~~ im pretty sure it will mess up adrenaline .~~<><~~ which i reckon we could fix afterwards easily since you don't need a base game any more ~?!~ ( I COULD BE WRONG ~!~ so back up your config file 1st ~ ) ..

Last edited by SuperDan,

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah good. Well, after installing the vpk file and creating the ux0: pkgi folder and the pkgi.txt file inside, i haven't understood which are the lines that i have to write in the file..Do I have to write all these lines in the pkg file?
  • contentid is full content id of item, for example: UP2120-PCSE00747_00-TOWERFALLVITA000.
  • flags is currently unused number, set it to 0.
  • name is arbitrary UTF-8 string to display for name.
  • name2 is currently unused alternative name, leave it empty.
  • zrif is NoNpDrm created fake license in zRIF format, it must match contentid.
  • url is http url where to download PKG, pkg content id must match the specified contentid.
  • size is size of pkg in bytes, or 0 if not known.
  • checksum is sha256 digest of pkg as 32 hex bytes to make sure pkg is not tampered with. Leave empty to skip the check.
I know that i can download the pkg file with this new app, but i don't know how to create the content of the pkgi.txt file...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You Know i PM'd you a link of where i got mine which worked 1st Time , so its not the dump 100% its gotta be something we missed , config file tai folder ...~ its the only way my dump worked so the issue is the set up .. one way or another ~!~ did you ever try copy and pasting my config file ??? as im sure it would make it work BUT~~~ im pretty sure it will mess up adrenaline .~~<><~~ which i reckon we could fix afterwards easily since you don't need a base game any more ~?!~ ( I COULD BE WRONG ~!~ so back up your config file 1st ~ ) ..
ok i will try your config file, sure!

Last edited by legolas119,
Reactions: SuperDan

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have done this:

1) I have copied the nonpdrm.skprx file in the ux0:tai folder and I added this row "ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx" in the config.txt file saved in ur0:tai folder. Is it correct? Do I need something else?
2) Then i downloaded the vpk file of pkgi 0.05 and i installed it.
3) I have created the folder ux0: pkgi and inside i saved an empty .txt file named config.txt and I copied this line inside: "url https://pastebin.com/raw/wRuNrxdb" and I saved. (i found this in a forum)
4) I started pkgi and it downloaded the game list! yeah!
5) I tried to download Axiom Verge, USA and then EUR, but at the end of the download it appears "ERROR: installation failed". In both games...

So, where is the problem? Do I make anything wrong? For sure I downloaded the 2 games becasue the free space decreased...but i don't find where they are saved..I only see this folder: /ux0:/app/PKGI00000 but it seems that it doesn't include the 2 downloaded games...

Many thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte