ROM Hack Nobody ever heard of the Simple DS series?

• Thread starter yule80
  • Start date
  • Views 3,445
  • Replies 27
Y

yule80

OP
*I don't know how Android emus work* They don't get replaced? Are they're all in the same folder? O.O Seems pretty messy, and if I were to play on Android, it has gotta be a pain since I save a lot during trials.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
*I don't know how Android emus work* They don't get replaced? Are they're all in the same folder? O.O Seems pretty messy, and if I were to play on Android, it has gotta be a pain since I save a lot during trials.
*sigh*
I play the same game on multiple platforms. Moving the save files around from one platform to another is often annoying.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
By the way the simple series is not a nds exclusive. Already on the psx there was some and if my memory isn't wrong, even in the GBA.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
By the way the simple series is not a nds exclusive. Already on the psx there was some and if my memory isn't wing, even in the GBA.

You're right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Simple_series_video_games
A bad list since you can't make up which "English Name" entries are just the translated meaning of the JP-exclusive release name, or an official US/PAL release (and they're missing a lot of those). But it's a start nonetheless.
Quite a lot of games released though. And a lot include some of the licensed games that would usually go PAL-only or US-only (even then a good deal of those are pretty worthwhile -that Alice DS game- and including them here makes a lot of sense)

PS1: 104 + 18 + 4 + 17
PS2: 123 + 6 + 2 + 34 + 5
PS3: 3
PSP: 13
Vita: 2
DC: 4
GBA: 4
DS: 47
DSiW: 5
3DS: 1
Wii: 8
Wii U: 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.