Hacking No way to install ecfw to a brand new vita right?!

Bulba22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I need your help please, I've installed cfw on psp, wii and ps3 before, but never ps vita. I got a new ps vita 1001 today, the one with 3g/wifi and 8gb. (Note: It doesn't even have any psn account because it hasn't been connected to the internet.)
I've managed to download the tn core files, the psp 6.60 update and since the firmware is currently at 1.06 I was planing on using the UNO game or any other that I can find in the store. The open cma works perfectly, it doesn't ask me to update after using the r4fix and all of that. So my last step will be to buy the game and transfer it to my ps vita, then connect to my pc, transfer files and run exploit on vita....... and that's it right?............ :( but no, because for that my ps vita should already have my psn account on it, right? But been a new ps vita I can't do it without updating, in other words, all this process of getting a ecfw or the vhbl to work on the vita is only possible if you have downloaded your account to the ps vita before all of this updates, or at least update 3.01. So what are my options here? I have a ps3 with the latest ofw and another ps3 with cfw (rebug). Because I can transfer all the files from my pc to the ps vita, but if I connect the vita to the ps3 to transfer the game I'm going to exploit... it will ask me to update the ps vita. Sorry for the big paragraph but by giving you all this information I can avoid to waste your time. Maybe I'm forgetting something, I'm not sure but any help will be most appreciated :lol:

Bulba22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, after more reading there's nothing I can do, but to wait for the next release. I tried erasing the thread but I have no idea how.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: