MushiSushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello!

I've been searching and trying all sorts of different things but I still can't get "No More Heroes (NTSC)" to work on my ntsc wii.

Currently I'm trying to run the game throught USB Loader GX Rev734.

I've read posts about using the forwarder and that didn't help. I've tried a wide range of different game setting in USB Loader GX and still no dice..

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ed

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works for me, on rev 720.

let me update and check it out

works fine for me.

rev 734. cios 38rev14 and latest hermes installed.

my usb loader settings are running from 222, with 002 defaulted to off. not changing language or video mode at all.

MushiSushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Already set to English.. didnt work..

I think the ISO is good.. I don't really know how to test it. I would assume that I can't even put it on the drive if it wasn't. But you could be right.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Make sure the language is either set to English, Spanish, or French, and that the video settings is set to "Patch Game" or "Autopatch", or whatever it's called (I can't remember what the exact word is at the moment). Worked for me (PAL Wii, NTSC No More Heroes, USB Loader GX r581).

MisterBigShot

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Juanmatron said:
Unrar the game again and put in the HDD.

Don´t use region options for the game. I can run it in a PAL console (I have de NTSC because is the uncensured versión).

i have NTSC and my Wii is PAL, just like you

i've already tried with usb loadergx .874, with rev15...when i try to make it run, a black screen appears on my tv... :-(

i know that for spanish and english people that could be smoother because of there are the 2 languages into the .iso..... italian is missing...

tried by forcing to pal60, forcing english/spanish language...i know that the right way is a mix of the options, just can't find it

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MisterBigShot said:
mruno said:
missing or outdated IOSes maybe?
use pimp my wii
i have the 4.2e...do i really need this?
If you using an USB loader, you NEVER need this. All is handled by IOS249 (Or Hermes of course).

Have you tried changing the language to English, it did the trick for me, I also got black screen before changing that setting. I'm using the PAL version though (on a Pal Wii).

Cziks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am getting the same issue. I find that if I let the video settings display NTSC it works (although with a fucked up image). As soon as I try to force the video to PAL is when the black screen happens.

How do I fix this?

Stigmatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Cziks said:
I am getting the same issue. I find that if I let the video settings display NTSC it works (although with a fucked up image). As soon as I try to force the video to PAL is when the black screen happens.

How do I fix this?
Buy new TV?
tongue.gif

Tried CFG loader? Is it NTSC version on PAL or NTSC Wii?

Edit: I'm guessing you have a PAL Wii, so if messed up image means black & white, I'm not sure you can get it to work right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs