Gaming No location to get Wii in toronto... HELP!!!

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know my grammar is bad, my reading & spelling are fine...
english isn't my first language.
tongue.gif
and i not correcting his spelling or grammar.

I just wondering went he mention "2 parents" so what is your problems?
he made a mistake I made mistake, and I believe everyone dose...

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol thanks everyone and I GOT MY Wii yesterday!!! I went to the bestbuy u said and they still had a ton of wii's left lol.... Guess no one heard they were sellin on friday.... So i told my mom the wii lets u do alot of activites and (well i'm 136 pounds... so i gues i'm fat or kind of fat) So my mom agree AND now i HAVE to play wii every day for ........ lol.. Anyway does anyone no how much a gamecube with 3 controllers and 7 games would sell for at EB...cause i need money now lol... My mom took my allowance for 2 month... (No more buyin lunch or anything for me..... :'( )

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At EBGames they don't give cash, just credit...if you're fine with credit, you can take advantage of a special of $25 extra credit with 5 games

If you're in the Bay and Dundas area where that huge best buy is, you can go into a place called the Atrium on Bay (next to the Eaton Center and across from Best Buy) and inside there is a place called Game Shack. They can give cash.

BTW...judging from your words, you don't seem to be 19 yet...at all places you need to be 19 to trade. With photo ID.

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i go with my friend's parents.... i'm of couse not 19 ... in grade 7.... so if i trade in 5 games i get 25 dollar more credit? I'm fine with credit btw lol So about how much will i get..??? BTW i have a gameshark around my around i been there before... they give so little for games.....

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you really didn't camp out 4 days after the Wii was released, wouldn't that mean that you camped out on staurday night? Meaning you couldn't have skipped school? Or was there a Canadian release date?

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.......don't no cuz the future shop around my area had a SIGN which ummm said WII COME MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!! And so did the eb so... i guess it's 2 days after relesae date?... don't no...... Also i went to games shack and well... they didn't play all for it... only 70 dollars.... so i didn't sell cause EB games more credit... 120 credits....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I have 2 of those. But none output 120