Apple NO GUIDES TO JAILBREAK iPAD!!!

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just posted this here because I didn't even know there was a forum related to iPhones and Pads and of course that means it's a ghost town there. Anyways there are NO videos on how to jailbreak your iPad online with the new 8.3 JB Taig; although there's a shitton guides of for the phone. Now I already jailbroke my phone awhile ago and need some help to jailbreak my iPad so I can browse it's files and use iDOS2 to play some sweet old CPU games on my iPad Air. Anyways the first release only went to 20% and the second release made it to 90%, for some reason it couldn't inject Cydia for me. And in all the guides they tell you what to turn off etc for you iPhone but their guides are useless pretty much for somebody that has an iPad. So I thought I post the news that there's no guides to jailbreak your iPad specifically and was hoping that one of you could show me how to! Thanks in advance guys! =)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed or isn't. That said, I've moved this to the iOS section, maybe someone here will be able to point you in the right direction. However, iOS devices aren't typically one of our main discussion points so you might not get much in the way of a solution from us. Good luck!

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I "jailbroke" it so now I have Cydia and everything but file surfing is different I can't access the apps like I can on my iPhone

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
I "jailbroke" it so now I have Cydia and everything but file surfing is different I can't access the apps like I can on my iPhone

Alright dude, tell me what the problem is exactly and I might be back on soon to help you out (I'm sleepy today).

For a start, what's file surfing? And what apps are you talking about?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it fixed it's untethered. I do have some additional questions though I don't know if I should post them here or not. But basically I can install the ipa of Warhamer 40000 Armageddon but it crashes as soon as the first screen pops up. Is that a security measure possibly?

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it fixed it's untethered. I do have some additional questions though I don't know if I should post them here or not. But basically I can install the ipa of Warhamer 40000 Armageddon but it crashes as soon as the first screen pops up. Is that a security measure possibly?
Might seem like a dumb question, but if you're trying to install an IPA. Do you have Appsync installed?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I also have the program where you can "buy" it on the app store as well... it's basically apcake in the app store

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yes I also have the program where you can "buy" it on the app store as well... it's basically apcake in the app store
Just a warning, not too sure on the forum's take on discussion of AppSync, but in this case I will be referring to AppSync Unified [the non-piracy based AppSync].
AppSync Unified is available on Karen Tsai's repo, and though it is NOT supporting piracy, it will enable what you are looking for. Add this to your sources, and note you can grab the latest iCleaner Pro [recommended] and an improved MobileTerminal from here as well. If you are interested in NDS / PSP emulation this repo has the latest builds.
http://cydia.angelxwind.net
You might also have installed an incompatible IPA, verify it supports your iOS version and device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them