Homebrew NO$GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted_Monkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awright no ones exactly given me a Friggan answer just smart arsed comments i only wanted to know if there was a way to Fixe my no$gba from lagging thats all

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awright no ones exactly given me a Friggan answer just smart arsed comments i only wanted to know if there was a way to Fixe my no$gba from lagging thats all
Within my smart-assed comments is an actual answer. I also edited my original post to contain my answer with the proper default text attributes.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
for fucks sake, the emulator isn't finished. Does it even look like it's finished? I don't think it runs a single rom perfectly.

And seriously, learn some grammar, or at least start using Firefox and pay attention to those red dotted lines, because they're under just about every second word from you

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid...two topics, both ignorant, and one not needing to even exist (this one.) I mean had you bothered a good few minutes of basic research you'd know that the game isn't going to run perfectly for you. Couldn't take enough time off from roobanging, that it?

That yelling was about as immature as the snipe in the last line.

AMPonzi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Two posts, both idiotic... no it's not perfect right now, no DS emulator is even close to perfect right now. Buy the damn system and game (or flashcart) or be patient. Emulator authors are not here to serve you nor will they ever be, case closed. Any mod, please lock his two topics... they make my brain hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.