Misc NNID Exchange Thread

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine's "Hudhair". (Without the quoatations of course. I'm mainly looking for people who want to play splatoon together.) (pm me if you add me)

Last edited by hudhair,
Reactions: biggan1

wartimekillers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My daughter can't add friend because she's under 13 years old, hopefuly someone here befriend with her, i already add everyone here

NNID: Syana_V

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughter can't add friend because she's under 13 years old, hopefuly someone here befriend with her, i already add everyone here

NNID: Syana_V
I don't think you should be posting her NNID publicly asking srangers to friend her. While most people on here are prolly your average joe and okay, you never know who might be a perv. I suggest you delete your post. If i had children, i wouksnt be posting there online accounts anywhere...

wartimekillers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't think you should be posting her NNID publicly asking srangers to friend her. While most people on here are prolly your average joe and okay, you never know who might be a perv. I suggest you delete your post. If i had children, i wouksnt be posting there online accounts anywhere...

well my daughter is 3 years old, and she's can't speak other than Indonesian language, i moved into a new place that no one has the same age as my daughter, i just thought maybe there's someone here with the same age as her for playing online. She's always curios about mii that walking around on the main screen, i told her that is the avatar of every wii u players around the world and she's amazed with that. But i do get your point, and i really Thankful for that

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
ID: Bigganums

I don't have anyone to play with and would love some online play.
I added some of you. Would love to get some more friends.

I'm open to all sorts of gaming.

Last edited by biggan1,
Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

concept8192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this thread live? do people actually go here for nnid's?

Anyways...

My NNID is: Met0roido

DUH! x) :D
I sure hope someone goes here 'cause I need more than 0 friends on my Wii U lol
My nnid is Nooterbin and I play Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and sometimes Sm4sh.
Please someone play with me.

Last edited by concept8192,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1