Hacking Nintendont

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get a second USB remote to work for player 2?

I have a Wii U and 2 Playstation 3 Wired Arsenal controllers.

1 alone seems to work fine but when I plug the 2nd one it is not recognized.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How do I get a second USB remote to work for player 2?

I have a Wii U and 2 Playstation 3 Wired Arsenal controllers.

1 alone seems to work fine but when I plug the 2nd one it is not recognized.
you cant yet theres no usb multiplayer hid yet only for some adapters.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
ppl who cant even bother to pass their real memory card saves into virtual memry cards with a simple homebrew app shouldnt request things to be implemented like that just saying, passing those 2 saves to the usb/sd and put them on nintendont mcemu cards would take 5 min.
Uh, not really, it takes some time, it took me hours to transfer my save collection to use with Nintendont, please understand not everybody likes virtual saving, many like myself prefer using real memory cards!

Still no luck with a complete save for Mario Tennis?

Reactions: NEP and cvskid

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Virtual MC management is a really easy process. It took me 1 hour total, to dump & arrange my savegames from my 1019 original MC to nintendont, and i have 140 GC games, original & downloaded.

Only did it once, nothing more needed. Anyways, i think a new thread about our own nintendont savegames should be in order... wink wink nudge nudge.

= EDIT =
Ok, here it is:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-savegames-upload-sharing.370846/#post-5088657

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a problem with the triangle adapter for ps2 (vid=0810 pid=0001). It doesnt's works fine in the wii (in pc works fine). When I press a button, it seems like i press 4 times the button, like the turbo mode, but i don't have it. What can I do?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a problem with the triangle adapter for ps2 (vid=0810 pid=0001). It doesnt's works fine in the wii (in pc works fine). When I press a button, it seems like i press 4 times the button, like the turbo mode, but i don't have it. What can I do?

Hm... I think the problem is your controller.ini, try pressing in HIDTest the button to see what it shows when you press the button (the numbers that change) and post here if you can.
EDIT: Delete your controller.ini from your device first, then use HIDTest with the controller testing the wrong button

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Press the bad button, and show what it says HIDTest, then we can compare to the controller.ini, to see if the problem is your controller.ini or comes from Nintendont.
I think it comes fromnintendont, it happens only with the controller.ini and hidtest in the HDD, when i have it in the SD, donesn't happen.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think it comes fromnintendont, it happens only with the controller.ini and hidtest in the HDD, when i have it in the SD, donesn't happen.

Oh, so I see... yes now I think the problem come from Nintendont too xD, but seriusly, never happend to me, and I always were using the both, SD and USB with a normal PC controller, I never Had problems... I don't guarantee that will work but if you want, you can try an older revision.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh, so I see... yes now I think the problem come from Nintendont too xD, but seriusly, never happend to me, and I always were using the both, SD and USB with a normal PC controller, I never Had problems... I don't guarantee that will work but if you want, you can try an older revision.
I don't know what is it, because when i was using the other adapter, it works fine. I change the adapter because this new adapter allows me to play multiplayer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?