Hacking Nintendont

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, just a heads up, no I am not a beta tester, yall took that out of context, although I would love to work on this project, I am not involved in any way whatsoever. But thanks guys.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would take that as a compliment if I were actually testing it.
I am waiting for a grave soul to give screen shot of hbc in Wii U mode, and/or game used to use said exploit;-). Are, are not, no big deal. Others admitted to beta testing. Djbubba2002 admitted to wiikeyu beta testing. Not sharing, not releasing so what is the huge deal? Keep to yourself but it has been done before without a mess.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am waiting for a grave soul to give screen shot of hbc in Wii U mode, and/or game used to use said exploit;-). Are, are not, no big deal. Others admitted to beta testing. Djbubba2002 admitted to wiikeyu beta testing. Not sharing, not releasing so what is the huge deal? Keep to yourself but it has been done before without a mess.

oh no, if I had some breakthrough I would totally talk about it, I'd honestly rather wait till this summer update happens before I go try to crash a game.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That guy is not beta testing anything. He sent a silly tweet to crediar and is impressed with himself for getting a dismissive response. (sorry to "rain on your parade", but there is nothing to be too proud of there blinkzane)

Reactions: blinkzane

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That guy is not beta testing anything. He sent a silly tweet to crediar and is impressed with himself for getting a dismissive response. (sorry to "rain on your parade", but there is nothing to be too proud of there blinkzane)
I think you read it wrong. With hundreds of tweets some get (look at Comex for example), sometimes getting any kind of response is sort of cool. He said he was not beta testing and somebody else pointed out (I think) that those who donated are in fact the beta testers. I was also joking as one never can tell who is being serious about beta testing. If he is, great, and if not that is great also. You may be a beta tester SifJar, lol, nobody except you/Crediar/NSA knows;-) Still, he was not intending any harm with joking around about the tweet.

Reactions: blinkzane

TheBlackLink

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendoworlds.com
XP
Country
United States
Just posting here to say that the MagicJoyBox 3-in-1 (PS1PS2PS3/Xbox/Gamecube) usb adapter works with Crediar's HID input, it recognized input from all three controller types (including gamecube).

The item I tested.
21%2BU0hf3MfL.jpg

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting here to say that the MagicJoyBox 3-in-1 (PS1PS2PS3/Xbox/Gamecube) usb adapter works with Crediar's HID input, it recognized input from all three controller types (including gamecube).

The item I tested.
21%2BU0hf3MfL.jpg
Awesome, thanks for the share, a LOT more options there.

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wish i had his new donation link....would love to contribute so i can play all those old games again (and the ones i missed out on as well)

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great Project.
Do you think it would be possible to play with Xbox360 controller (e.g. via wireless adapter)?
Can somebody test it with the tool from wiiuhax?
(http://wiiuhax.com/update-crediars-project-nintendont/)
It would be perfect, because than we can use 4 Controllers at the same time with only one usb port.

If it's not working I hope he will add a possibility to use the Pro Controller / Classic Controller / GameCube Controllers (via USB adapter or WiiMote Adapter).
Especially Bongo Games like Donkey Konga, Odama, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat would be playable as well.

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be honest it would be a shame if only a PS3 controller is working. The Ps3 controller is one of the most uncomfortable ones (especially for gamecube games)
I really really hope he is adding WiiUs Pro Controller, Classic Controller and/or X360 Pad.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You may be a beta tester SifJar, lol, nobody except you/Crediar/NSA knows
No, I'm not. I have never donated to crediar. Plus I don't own any GC games, so I'd make a pretty crap tester anyway.
PS3 controller works, PS2 looks like it'll work with most adapters, 360 is unlikely to work.

Are 360 controllers not standard HID? If so, I think they probably "should" work.
i wish i had his new donation link....would love to contribute so i can play all those old games again (and the ones i missed out on as well)
Donating now will not get you into the beta, fyi.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Are 360 controllers not standard HID? If so, I think they probably "should" work.
They're not, you need a wireless adapter just to use it on a PC, and it needs to be detected in Windows before it'll sync, and it's a bitch to get working on my PC even.

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2