Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good afternoon!
I downloaded the files and put it like this: wiiu / apps / nintendont
I put the root game / games / game.iso

I installed the nintendont forwarder on the NAND by wup_installer_gx2.

As I run the Nintendont (shortcut), it goes quickly to the wii mode the message appears that did not find the boot.dol file.

But I pasted the file. How do I solve galley? please a help.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Good afternoon!
I downloaded the files and put it like this: wiiu / apps / nintendont
I put the root game / games / game.iso

I installed the nintendont forwarder on the NAND by wup_installer_gx2.

As I run the Nintendont (shortcut), it goes quickly to the wii mode the message appears that did not find the boot.dol file.

But I pasted the file. How do I solve galley? please a help.
its a wii app not wiiu app you simply make an apps folder on root of your sd card and place nintendont folder inside not wiiu/apps just apps on root.

Reactions: Shruikan

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its a wii app not wiiu app you simply make an apps folder on root of your sd card and place nintendont folder inside not wiiu/apps just apps on root.
Thank you first!

Before starting the forwarder in the WiiU menu, I started haxchi to apply the pathcs.

But in the case, the forwarder that I installed is in the menu (sysnand) of WiiU, but it is for the Wii?

In that case, it would solve if I created a folder like this:

wii / apps / nintendont

Rather than being the wiiu folder, be a wii folder (as if it were in the same wii).

NOTE: my Wii mode on WiiU, has no unlock, is original.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you first!

Before starting the forwarder in the WiiU menu, I started haxchi to apply the pathcs.

But in the case, the forwarder that I installed is in the menu (sysnand) of WiiU, but it is for the Wii?

In that case, it would solve if I created a folder like this:

wii / apps / nintendont

Rather than being the wiiu folder, be a wii folder (as if it were in the same wii).

NOTE: my Wii mode on WiiU, has no unlock, is original.
just make an apps folder not wii/apps lol

wii apps stay on the root of the sd card called apps

wiiu apps stay inside the wiiu folder
wiiu/apps

srs theres no messing that up, the fowarder will always search for

SD:apps/nintendont/boot.dol

Reactions: Shruikan

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "pedro702, post: 7601257, member: 346256"] apenas faça uma pasta de aplicativos não wii / apps lol

Os aplicativos do wii ficam na raiz do cartão sd chamado aplicativos

wiiu apps ficam dentro da pasta wiiu
wiiu / apps

srs não há bagunça, o fowarder sempre procurará por

SD: apps / nintendont / boot.dol [/ QUOTE]
Muito obrigado!
Chegando em casa, vou fazer isso.
Deixe uma pasta "apps" na raiz do SD.

David B.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wiiu/apps

I understand you try to help people here and all that, but is the constant laughing at people really needed?

Not everyone is an expert on any of this including you. You rarely reply without laughing and like implying they're stupid or asking stupid questions and it gets old. Seriously. Not everyone easily understands this stuff and there could be other factors like what language they speak that might be causing them to get confused. It would be great if you could keep stuff like that in mind before making any snide comments when you're replying.

Not trying to come off as a mod here. Just making a suggestion based on what I see you do on a daily basis. Sometimes people just need help. I've even seen you asking questions elsewhere on here that seem like minor issues you should have known how to fix based on the knowledge you like to imply you have in this thread.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I understand you try to help people here and all that, but is the constant laughing at people really needed?

Not everyone is an expert on any of this including you. You rarely reply without laughing and like implying they're stupid or asking stupid questions and it gets old. Seriously. Not everyone easily understands this stuff and there could be other factors like what language they speak that might be causing them to get confused. It would be great if you could keep stuff like that in mind before making any snide comments when you're replying.

Not trying to come off as a mod here. Just making a suggestion based on what I see you do on a daily basis. Sometimes people just need help. I've even seen you asking questions elsewhere on here that seem like minor issues you should have known how to fix based on the knowledge you like to imply you have in this thread.
i like to laught is there a problem, well i guess i will stop helping since they dont like it then.

Shruikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

wiiu/apps

Hello!
Boy come back here to say thank you, I tested it at home yesterday and it worked cool! Many thanks for the great help!

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, with the wiiu channel/forwarder - if I use the gamepad, is first player forced to use it? and how do you configure player 2? it's always been a bit iffy set up controllers for nintendont

jjh76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to swap the - and + buttons so I can use my GC controller with the Mayflash adapter (W007) without having to tap the start button twice?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you did not see it yet, I was able to unlock the wiiu wii mode to run the cpu at 1.215ghz instead of the standard wii 729mhz so I've updated nintendont to support this higher clock rate.
-added timer values when running on a wiiu with the cpu clocked up at 1.215ghz
-added string in displayed version to indicate when the wiiu cpu runs that higher clock

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
If you did not see it yet, I was able to unlock the wiiu wii mode to run the cpu at 1.215ghz instead of the standard wii 729mhz so I've updated nintendont to support this higher clock rate.
-added string in displayed version to indicate when the wiiu cpu runs that higher clock
Darn, I wanted to test those crashes. You da man!

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Any chance to make sig_c2w_patcher to work on games stored in HDD?

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For what is useful nintendont at 1.215ghz?
Afaik GC games are hardcode to run at 30fps and could not be runned at 60fps, also dunno if there are some games what could take advanges of that :unsure:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
For what is useful nintendont at 1.215ghz?
Afaik GC games are hardcode to run at 30fps and could not be runned at 60fps, also dunno if there are some games what could take advanges of that :unsure:
That will be incredibly useful for choppy games, methinks. A lot of Wii games would benefit, if of course that could be done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free