Hacking Nintendont

Saintseiya911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the new version and it ran good playing a game in the only thing was with trying to get back to any menus it froze the Wii u and had to unplug other than that I'm amazed by Fix94's work

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I installed the new version and it ran good playing a game in the only thing was with trying to get back to any menus it froze the Wii u and had to unplug other than that I'm amazed by Fix94's work
new version will make the wiiu reboot like a noramal wii vc title just wait afew minutes xD

Evanfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi can anyone advise me on this I've installed nintendont on a wii but it hangs when loading says "initializing nintendont" have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.it does this with or without the hdd plugged in. I've checked the ios via a wad manager and it says current ios58 v6176 underneath it also says AHBPROT enabled could this be the problem as it is mentioned in the troubleshooting guide but I can't see an option to disable it and there was no mention of how to in the guide also.many thanks

Last edited by Evanfly,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi can anyone advise me on this I've installed nintendont on a wii but it hangs when loading says "initializing nintendont" have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.it does this with or without the hdd plugged in. I've checked the ios via a wad manager and it says current ios58 v6176 underneath it also says AHBPROT enabled could this be the problem as it is mentioned in the troubleshooting guide but I can't see an option to disable it and there was no mention of how to in the guide also.many thanks
Does it work with the latest nintendont v5.455? Make sure to update to that and try again, I pushed it pretty much just a few minutes ago. If it doesnt work go back to nintendont v4 for now, there seems to be something I possibly missed which makes it not boot on some consoles.

Evanfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it work with the latest nintendont v5.455? Make sure to update to that and try again, I pushed it pretty much just a few minutes ago. If it doesnt work go back to nintendont v4 for now, there seems to be something I possibly missed which makes it not boot on some consoles.
Hi thanks for quick reply will try that and get back to you it's on the latest version but the strange thing is it loads on my one Wii but not on the one I've just modded and both are same version wiis also

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi thanks for quick reply will try that and get back to you it's on the latest version but the strange thing is it loads on my one Wii but not on the one I've just modded and both are same version wiis also
if it actually says "Nintendont Loader v5.455" and not "v5.454" and you still have issues with it then I'm not sure whats going on, and yea on my wii its perfectly fine so as a dev its nearly impossible to even start thinking what could go wrong if nothing is wrong for myself.

Reactions: lexarvn

col2k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

I installed Nintendont from wiiu usb helper.

Could you please tell me how could I update that one? I tried the update feature from settings but it doesnt work. It gives me a "download cancelled" message bugged on the same line as some other text when I choose download nintendont. Im on 5.453

Bugs I've encountered with the wiiu usb belper version in case they arent known:

Cant make widescreen work, even games that support it end up at 4:3 with black bars. And the wiiu widescreen option is greyed out

Gamepad wont support rumble

Have to unplug in order to turn off or leave after loading a game. The reset and etc button combos will just instantly freeze.

In order to have a player 2 I need 3 supported controllers (gamepad and two others since whatever I turn on after gamepad will also show up as player one but wont work, then whatever controller I turn on later will show up as player 2.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you please tell me how could I update that one?
Latest builds are always availabe under this link.
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/blob/master/loader/loader.dol?raw=true
Cant make widescreen work, even games that support it end up at 4:3 with black bars. And the wiiu widescreen option is greyed out
Have to unplug in order to turn off or leave after loading a game. The reset and etc button combos will just instantly freeze.
In order to have a player 2 I need 3 supported controllers (gamepad and two others since whatever I turn on after gamepad will also show up as player one but wont work, then whatever controller I turn on later will show up as player 2.
All that should be fixed in the latest build.
Gamepad wont support rumble
The library I wrote can only read data from the gamepad right now, not write back to it, no clue yet if its possible at all to do it.

Reactions: zantzue

Saintseiya911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the new .dol from the GitHub and it still freezes on 5.453 as I got it from us helper as well but I'm also playing just on the gamepad for controller and visually as I'm still amazed by how this has come along

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup