Hacking Nintendont

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a Nintendon't forwarder for Haxchi or perhaps a Wii U channel menu forwarder?

It would really save the hassle of having to go into vWii every time with a Wii remote and then switching to the Wii U Pro Controller.

use hbl2hbc, then you can configure haxchi's config.txt for something like this:

a=wiiu/apps/hbl2hbc/hbl2hbc.elf
b=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=sysmenu

and then for hbl2hbc.txt

UNEO=USB Loader GX
WFLA=WiiFlow Lite
LULZ=Homebrew Channel

Mind you, this is how mine is set up, you'll need a nintendon't channel forwarder that works for the vWii and its 4 character code like above.

Reactions: Maxbeta

Odohui

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So... I have a little problem here and I want to learn why
Game : Metroid Prime
Describe Issue : Black Screen
Region : EUR
Wii/Wii U : Wii
Nintendont revision : 4.444
Last known working revision (if any) : 4.428
Loader used (if any) with revision no. :
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : USB Pen
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : SanDisk Cruzer, (Supossed to be 16GB) 14.8GB, FAT32, 64kb
ISO 1:1/compressed : 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : Real Mem 251 Blocks
Native on/off : On
Controller used if Native off :
Composite/Component/HDMI: RCA original
Anything else you want to explain: I am using my Wii in a Widescreen and configured the Wii on the System Menu to that

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : SanDisk Cruzer, (Supossed to be 16GB) 14.8GB, FAT32, 64kb
Anything else you want to explain: I am using my Wii in a Widescreen and configured the Wii on the System Menu to that

Did you verify your game disc image and make sure it's good?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
take a picture of your nintendont settings

Odohui

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you verify your game disc image and make sure it's good?
Well, this will sound kinda stupid I guess; On the forum were I dowloaded the ISO were saying it was good, and 1:1 ISO and Shrunk ISO played by Dolphin 5 were working good

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

take a picture of your nintendont settings
Sorry for potato cam

Attachments

• 19244054_559462047776666_288546265_n.jpg
    19244054_559462047776666_288546265_n.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 140

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, this will sound kinda stupid I guess; On the forum were I dowloaded the ISO were saying it was good, and 1:1 ISO and Shrunk ISO played by Dolphin 5 were working good

Sorry for potato cam
turn log and osreport to off and probably fixes all your issues, why are they on to begin with?
Also not all pal games support being forced into ntsc videomode, so set that to auto aswhell.

Last edited by pedro702,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read nintendont wont load if there is two usb connected, but those are for drives right? I have one Wii U drive and the other is just the Wii U pro charger cable, would nintendont still boot or I still have to have only one usb slot used and the other free?

the best option is to store those cube games on an sd card. that's how I have mine setup. however, I've heard of some hiccups due to read speed. I've never encountered this. :P

oh, btw, u can also use a toggle switch to turn the wii u hdd off. I have a toggle switch on both my wii u and vwii hdds. I never use them though.

Odohui

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
turn log and osreport to off and probably fixes all your issues, why are they on to begin with?
Also not all pal games support being forced into ntsc videomode, so set that to auto aswhell.
Yeah, very thank you, that worked out. But now I got the Black & White screen, I mean, all works, but in B&W, There is a mode to fix that?, the game doesnt work with Forced NTSC

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, very thank you, that worked out. But now I got the Black & White screen, I mean, all works, but in B&W, There is a mode to fix that?, the game doesnt work with Forced NTSC
its called get the ntsc version of the game xD.

some pal games refuse to be turned into ntsc videomode and your tv doesnt support pal colors so yeah not much that can be done, just grab the ntsc version of the game problem solved.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is their no multiplayer at all? Or can I use 2 wiimotes and have 2 players? Also I don't know if it's cause I had 2 wiimotes on or if it's the classic controller but I got this error. Just got classic controllers today in the mail and have worked fine on N64 emulator. But testing out nintendont and get that.

So is their no multiplayer at all? Or can I use 2 wiimotes and have 2 players? Also I don't know if it's cause I had 2 wiimotes on or if it's the classic controller but I got this error. Just got classic controllers today in the mail and have worked fine on N64 emulator. But testing out nintendont and get that.
I got it to work but would still like to know what the error means and how I can keep from getting it again. Also answered my own question that yes we can have multiplayer

Attachments

• 20170615_204349.jpg
    20170615_204349.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 165

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I got it to work but would still like to know what the error means and how I can keep from getting it again. Also answered my own question that yes we can have multiplayer
Are all of the controllers Nintendo Made or are any of them 3rd party/fake controllers? This error usually means a fake/3rd party controller is being used that Nintendont doesn't like.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

there is multiplayer but fake wiimotes/3rd party ones and CC usualy dont work and dsi exception is for sure a fake one or you got a corrupted nintendont boot.dol or ninconfig.bin

you can use a combination of wiimote+cc + hid controller+gc controller even.

Is there a version history I can look up? I just updated from 3.4 and I want to know what changed.
if you wach it on github each release has some text to it but from 3.4 to 4.446 you have over 100 changes lol

Last edited by pedro702,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just pushed an update, mostly just more compatibility things.
-added patch to Swingerz Golf NTSC-U to allow forcing other video modes
-extended getTiming patch to fix a few more games when forcing other video modes (such as Crazy Taxi NTSC-U)
-clearing out more cache of controller inputs to allow controllers with bigger messages to work properly

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all of the controllers Nintendo Made or are any of them 3rd party/fake controllers? This error usually means a fake/3rd party controller is being used that Nintendont doesn't like.
It's a third party classic controller. It works just fine on everything, so just load the game with wiimote and add classic controller to it after choose game?

just pushed an update, mostly just more compatibility things.
-added patch to Swingerz Golf NTSC-U to allow forcing other video modes
-extended getTiming patch to fix a few more games when forcing other video modes (such as Crazy Taxi NTSC-U)
-clearing out more cache of controller inputs to allow controllers with bigger messages to work properly
How do I get it to self update or do I have to do it manually?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: