Hacking Nintendont

hazymaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I mixed up active for primary. Did you follow up those instructions from frontpage?

Though, USB has some restriction and the games must be located on:
- The drive must use MBR partition table (not GPT)
- The partition must be primary (not extended or logical)
- The partition must be formated as FAT32 with 64k/cluster or less. (32k/cluster and 64k/cluster recommended)
- The partition must be the first partition of the partition table, or the first primary FAT32 partition of the table.
If...this doesn't work, then I'm guessing I will need a better formatting tool because I don't have one that defines cluster sizes. Can I get a link just in case?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, first disc should be named 'game.iso'! Say, have you RTFM?)
What is RTFM?

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Man, just rightclick on your pendrive in windows explorer and select format. There'll be option for cluster size.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RTFM stands for "Read The Fucking Manual!".

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Oh I doubt that) You know, I'm just like 3ds on compromised emunand, will nag you with "gimme a fucking beer!" screen whatever you'll do on temp!
:) Just kidding here.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Seems that capacity of your drive is bigger than 32gb. For such cases, I personally use command-line utility 'fat32format.exe', but you should look for some GUI tool.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
no

its game.iso not disc1.iso, only disc2 games have the second disc called disc2.iso there is no disc1.iso

all iso need to be named game.iso inside the folders and if that game happen to have 2 discs its where you rename the second disc disc2.iso.

Alos by passing them trough gcit you brooke all your audiostreaming games and they will most likely shut down your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality