Hacking Nintendont

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody! im new here to the forums and i have a question about a certain game. i recently got nintendont on my wii u and the games i downloaded to the wii u have worked fine. now im looking to get Mario Kart GP and MKGP2 but i cant seem to find the actual iso. anywhere at all! can you guys help me out with this?

Nobody here will tell you where to get isos and requesting them is against forum rules.
I don't wanna be "That guy" but just google it man.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody here will tell you where to get isos and requesting them is against forum rules.
I don't wanna be "That guy" but just google it man.

If you want to do it lawfully, buy the arcade cabinet and dump the game manually XD sorry couldn't resist

Martin23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking guys I didn't know it was affairs against the rules. Also because there's no real way of playing these two games other than paying over 10,000 for arcade machines lol.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks man, really tried to tidy it all up and update it since when I started it there were a lot of steps and extra options and such, much simpler now.

PSA: I'm looking for someone to write me up a how to use cheats on nintendont guide, I don't use them and I do get a lot of questions about how to do it.
I use them but only with USB-Loader GX, it's pretty easy, if you want I can help you!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to do it lawfully, buy the arcade cabinet and dump the game manually XD sorry couldn't resist
The Mario Kart arcade games used ROM carts instead of GD-ROMs. I think they'd need something similar to the tweezers attack. :D

Martin23: Nah, I see a few for under $3000 on eBay... Still a bit high. :P

Reactions: Margen67

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking guys I didn't know it was affairs against the rules. Also because there's no real way of playing these two games other than paying over 10,000 for arcade machines lol.
No worries, I was just busting your chops, but general rule of thumb, don't ask for copywritten content like that. It violates most online communities rules to keep them out of the legal hot seat lol

KhenemetHeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to several guides and suggestions I have Nintendont working on my Wii U now, using my old Wii drive, a Seagate FreeAgent 1.5TB USB 2.0... but...

Having asked the question here and elsewhere about drive compatibility, I finally read every page (yeah, that's not confusing as hell) and tried to research it on my own, and got nowhere.

The Bottom Line, I guess I have to use two drives for games, one for Wii games (a 512 byte per sector 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Desktop USB 3.0 drive chosen for space) and the old drive that I had been using - which was full - for Gamecube games, all because Nintendont can't see the 2TB drive and throws that damned DSI error on my Wii U as well. I wouldn't care except that the FreeAgent is old, and frankly I've been concerned that it's going to crap out for some time now... and it's the only drive out of the now seven drives I've tried that Nintendont will run the Gamecube games from.

Seriously?? I was lucky the 2TB was even a 512 byte/sector drive, since I haven't been able to find those new (or in most cases find anything that even says whether the drive is 512 or 4k on any website or store sales pages)...

So again, I'll ask, what's a known 2TB or better drive that is being manufactured as we speak, and currently in stock anywhere, that is CONFIRMED working with Nintendont?

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Golf and Mario Tennis are the only two games I've tried which load with black and white video. Whats the best way to fix this issue? Also I'm on the latest Nintendont version. Thanks.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mario Golf and Mario Tennis are the only two games I've tried which load with black and white video. Whats the best way to fix this issue? Also I'm on the latest Nintendont version. Thanks.
im guessing they are diferente region isos?

what region are they?

once i had every game on nintendont appear on black and white becuase my cables werent well connected in the back of my tv lol.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What version of Nintendont are you using and what settings? What region are the games, and did you make sure they're good dumps by checking their hash values?

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all need to stop referring to the Nintendont versions as r331 and instead as v3.331. This keeps people from thinking v1.0 is the most recent version. Also people need to stop saying that they have the "latest version," as this is unhelpful if you really aren't using it. Just say the full version name!
It's been said before, but what ever happened to that super helpful form that we had for a bit half a year ago? It needs to be in the OP. Cyan, can you please add it for us?
Here it is:
OK, Revised form. This is only for people having issues with games that are either green on compatibility list, or not on the compatibility list.

Game :
Describe Issue :
Region :
Wii/Wii U :
Nintendont revision :
Last know working revision (if any) :
Loader used (if any) with revision no. :
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD :
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size :
ISO 1:1/compressed :
McEmu/Real Mem card and size :
Native on/off :
Controller used if Native off :
Composite/Component/HDMI:
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Cyan and MarKSlasH

Gomza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Besides one mystery person working on BBA for Nintendont . Is there anyone interested in porting BBA support over from Dolphin? This to me is the only thing that still remains for Nintedont dominance
For me there is one more thing - stretching the picture to remove black bars on the sides. Like in Devolution

Gomza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If you're on Wii U you should activate Wii U Widescreen in Nintendont and in your USB loader's settings, if you're using one
I'm on Wii U with widescreen turned on in Nintendont. What I'm talking about is not related to 4:3 or 16:9. In both case there will be a small (or not so small)) black bars on both sides of TV.
Why would you want to stretch the picture? The picture should be in its native format or proper widescreen but not stretched.
because I think that seeing a little bit stretched image on tv is more comfortable then seeing black bars

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Wii U with widescreen turned on in Nintendont. What I'm talking about is not related to 4:3 or 16:9. In both case there will be a small (or not so small)) black bars on both sides of TV.

because I think that seeing a little bit stretched image on tv is more comfortable then seeing black bars

The GameCube was not designed with a digital TV in mind so you can't help that there will be black bars. It's better than having the image cutoff like my one TV does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too