• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking them all over again 6 definitely should win. Its simple where you can use it, recolor it, etc to whatever you need it, but it's not too simple where it lacks details.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get it...the last one was by far the best, and #2 was one of the worst. Are people just too lazy to look at all of them? Lol. 6, 9, and 14 are the good ones imo.

Well, you see there's this thing in all of us that us different from one another. Laziness doesn't come into it, it's a matter of taste.

Personally, I think #2 is excellent and I almost picked it but I love the simplicity of #12. As much as I respect the effort that went into them all, I'm not much a fan of #6 or #9 and, while I think it's a beautiful piece of art, I think there's too much going on in #13 and #14.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that brought me away from number 2 was the border in the middle, i dont see how people are missing that?

rooskie54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that brought me away from number 2 was the border in the middle, i dont see how people are missing that?

This. I wasn't gonna say anything, but apparently I'm not alone in thinking that. I don't want to shit on someone's design, but it's poorly executed. The top looks funky too. The edges around the stem of the d aren't straight lines. It looks like an eraser or brush tool used.... In the end it's just a logo that I won't see that much of and don't really care about, but how are people not seeing it?

For the record I voted for 6, but you could really put me down for "not 2"

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country

It's just there to enhance the lettering, I don't think people will notice it much. On close inspection, it looks a little off (and you can also see the fuzziness around the stem of the D), like it was just drawn afterwards using a line tool with a white-ish colour. However, I don't think it ruins the logo and you can pick faults with them all if you try hard enough (like the excessive use of lighting in #13/14).

Although I didn't vote for it, I'd be happy with #2, and I think the votes pretty much speak for themselves.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Looks like most people prefer #2, including me. I also liked #3 but it didn't seem fitting, looks more like something for an online app.

Since you're looking for a logo, can we assume Nintendont is almost ready for release?
I hope your plans include adding Triforce support to Nintendont :) Would be great to have it all in one and not have to mess with installing MIOS all the time.

I think mine is the best one. :O

iy6q.png
That one is very nice, though a bit messy but it looks pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: