Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
r80 creates a new memory card for each game with its own id 2mb each you got to let every game formate the memory card and it then saves without problems, remenber the format memory card wont affect the other games since each mcemu is individual now so let every game format its own mc file for the first save.

so far r80 preety much saves on evry game i tryed this is a near perfect mcemu right now it has some exceptions but in the general picture it works on preety much every game that is green.

caysyka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, Devolution should read it even with scratches. Believe me, I have used discs on the verge of breaking and Devolution reads them. Try downloading a 1:1 iso for that game and retry the verification in Devolution.

Also, the latest revisions for Nintendon't have been implementing MC Emu fixes, try the latest r80 with Fire Emblem and see if it works with MC Emu.

Well I feel really dumb. BOTH of those fixes worked and I hadn't thought to try either. I was using an older revision of Nintendon't, and I hadn't realized my iso wasn't 1:1 (for Devolution). Thank you!

jos3ang3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes r80 runs smoothly from nintendont app but whe i run every game from usb loader gx it stops in (10) init card.....now i cant play from usb loader gx with mc emu :(

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes r80 runs smoothly from nintendont app but whe i run every game from usb loader gx it stops in (10) init card.....now i cant play from usb loader gx with mc emu :(

Have you tried creating a separate folder for the second disk and renaming the file to game.iso? Maybe it will appear in the game list then and you can load it directly from nintendont.

It would seem that the loaders don't know how to work with the new changes to the memory card so that might be the cause (though I don't see why, I thought they only modified the nincfg.bin)

Reactions: jos3ang3l

jos3ang3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried creating a separate folder for the second disk and renaming the file to game.iso? Maybe it will appear in the game list then and you can load it directly from nintendont.

It would seem that the loaders don't know how to work with the new changes to the memory card so that might be the cause (though I don't see why, I thought they only modified the nincfg.bin)
I will try create tomorrow a separate folder for 2nd disc instead of the principal and secondary folder used for DM for 2 disc games. Thanks for your help :)

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that nintendont has come a long way since I first read about its release but haven't been following as of recent. Just two questions, is there any specific usb gamecube controller adapter I must buy in order to use the acutal controller? Also, does loading from usb let you use the front ports for the usb controller? My last controller stopped functioning and wanted to find out if it was worth buying a new one...

Thanks

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that nintendont has come a long way since I first read about its release but haven't been following as of recent. Just two questions, is there any specific usb gamecube controller adapter I must buy in order to use the acutal controller? Also, does loading from usb let you use the front ports for the usb controller? My last controller stopped functioning and wanted to find out if it was worth buying a new one...

Thanks

The only confirmed adapter that works is the 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box. About $15 on ebay/amazon

You must use the back bottom port for games located on your usb drive. You can use the bottom back port or the front port for games on your sd.

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only confirmed adapter that works is the 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box. About $15 on ebay/amazon

You must use the back bottom port for games located on your usb drive. You can use the bottom back port or the front port for games on your sd.

Thanks for the help, I will look into that.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried r80 works from sd but from usb i get error kernel 10 (init. sd) does anyone know what that means?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
FIX94
I don't want to disturb you, but the r80 it broke Luigi's Mansion MCemu, you can fix that? I don't want to r79 because you did a GREAT work with r80 (faster load times, no more crashing on saving,perfect sound without garbage on ZWW,etc) thank you very much to reading my post!

On Wii U, NTSC game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.