drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm back with another save data mapping thread.

Using SaveDataFiler to get decrypted save data from Nintendogs+Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends (USA), I have found the following hex offsets for storing raw material quantities.

I won't bother with the normal items that you can buy, because Powersaves already lets you hack your save to have 99,999 cash, and you can just buy them. However, the raw materials you can normally only find via walks, and they take forever and are super obnoxious, hence why I focused on those. You can visit Mr. Recycle to turn them into stuff you can't get otherwise (like the sought-after Robo-Dog)

Note that the quantities max out at 99. Setting it any higher than 63 (hex for 99) will probably show as corrupted or just cause it to act strange.

sysdata.dat is the name of the decrypted save file.
Quantity of wood: 0x127
Quantity of metal: 0x128
Quantity of rubber: 0x129
Quantity of leather: 0x12A
Quantity of plastic: 0x12B
Quantity of stardust: 0x12C

So it would appear that the items are basically stacked one byte after another. I don't know the order of the rest, nor do I want to waste the time to find out, but hopefully this helps someone out. I would assume this will work for the other two Nintendogs+Cats versions too, but don't quote me on that as I haven't tested it.

Hope this helps people! If Datel wants to use my data to add the stuff to Powersaves, I wouldn't object to that either.

Kadaz83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi, i try using savedatafiler and edit the sys.dat
when i change and try to load..it said corrupt file..T_T

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!! It could be possible to add some expensive hex offsets? like the crown? I haven't got powersave and it would be awesome!!

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I did this on a Nintendogs JPN French Bulldog (imported into NIntendogs USA Golden Retriever) I dog 99 Cat wand (Pink blue and green) Feather and mouse lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.