Nintendo Video Server Spoofing

Discussion in '3DS - Tutorials & FAQs' started by cherryduck, Jul 29, 2011.

Jul 29, 2011

ferofax End of the World

Message Count:
    Philippines
    yes, you probably can, but do you really have to get to the point where you HAVE to delete someone because of spam? i'd rather not, personally.

i don't mind tons of well-thought-out and actually funny notes though.

• Newcomer

DIXES New Member

Message Count:
    Taiwan
    But "Itsu no Ma ni Terebi" is not JPN Nintendo Video, it is another video service of N3DS.

ferofax End of the World

Message Count:
    Philippines
    regardless, as long as it's a region-locked service, this method will work, BUT it must not be streaming. use a proxy for streaming, no need to set up servers.
    • Newcomer

DIXES New Member

Message Count:
    Taiwan
    It seems that "Itsu no Ma ni Terebi" is like "Eurosport" on EUR 3DS, but how do I find out that server IP and filename of "Itsu no Ma ni Terebi"? Thanks.
    • Newcomer

sakura_candy New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    THANK YOU! 3DS is downloading my videos right now!~ A tip for windows users: you have to make sure abyss is listening to port 80, and to do that, you might need to shutdown some windows services that are already using this port!. For me, it was SQL server reporting.

Again, THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!

PS: hmm. it's not downloading for me in sleep mode. Or did i screw up the files? Lets see...
    • Newcomer

DIXES New Member

Message Count:
    Taiwan
    I've found the domain name and filename of "Itsu no Ma ni Terebi" on internet, and I get Server Spoofing successfully. Thanks!!! But I got a problem for receiving new contents on 3DS sometimes unless I go to system setting to delete the data of "Itsu no Ma ni Terebi" when I place the new video files into Abyss Web Server folder, why?

BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Message Count:
    Canada
    Just wondering, has anyone found a way to permanently keep these videos?

ferofax End of the World

Message Count:
    Philippines
    don't update. and keep your 3DS off of valid US hotspots to prevent spotpass from killing your vids. or disable spotpass for Nintendo Video, so you can choose when to change vids. being outside of the US and having to resort to spoofed servers means even though my 3DS is online, Nintendo Video can't spotpass from Nintendo servers because of IP/Region issues.

in effect, my videos remain forever playable until i choose to update, in which case i get new videos. until last night, i still had that 25th Anniversary Zelda orchestra vid featuring The Great Fairy's theme song and Happy Feet Two trailer. i watched them one last time before i updated to the KI:U vids. those vids were from November, so they're 3 to 4 months old already.
    • Newcomer

BartonWilliams New Member

Message Count:
    Does anyone have the old ESP_MDs for the kid icarus anime episodes? i have only part 2 at the moment

Message Count:
    Canada
    Is it weird that my IP keeps changing?
    the last digit changes everyday

ferofax End of the World

Message Count:
    Philippines
    I have them, but if you already have the newer ones, I'm afraid you can't *jump back* to previous vids, especially if they occupied the same slot. Having the old videos is only useful for someone who still hasn't gotten to them yet, as you can only go forward in the timeline, so to speak. As you update vids, you can forget about watching the older ones UNLESS they were repeated ahead in the timeline (like some of those vids that were re-upped in different slots).

yes, it's weird. but then again it may be a case of Dynamic IPs or some sort of shits going on. that would probably mean you have to keep readjusting SimpleDNS to match your hotspot's IP address.

Message Count:
    Canada
    >.> balls, my trial ended
    Is there any other easy to use DNS server that's free?
    I looked and tried all the ones for windows on this list but they don't work :S

ferofax End of the World

Message Count:
    Philippines
    well, it's not advisable, and I can get modded for this, but there's a version of SimpleDNS out there that includes a crack. I myself use this, so I'm not limited to trial expiries.
    • Newcomer

BartonWilliams New Member

Message Count:
    even if i delete all the channel data from the SD card?

ferofax End of the World

Message Count:
    Philippines
    THAT i have not tested, unfortunately, so I can't tell you what to expect. a good guess would be that assuming you delete the app and all its extra contents, is that if you redownload it, it will spotpass (off a valid US hotspot) the latest vids. of course, with a spoofed server, you can tell the app which vids are newest. if the implication wasn't clear, i'm guessing it should work after that.

if it doesn't, then it may be the date on your 3DS and of the vids are in conflict. i mean, if the vid is dated November 2011 and your 3DS says it's already March 2012, then the video can't be new, right? but this last one is another guess.
    • Newcomer

warmo161 New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    This is really cool, im gonna have to try this out later, but one question

Is it possible for someone to make a database and host all the videos that have been shown? I really want to get hold of the old Zelda orchestra videos :/

assassinz Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!

Message Count:
    United States
    So there is no way to backup the Nintendo videos to SD card or PC? I'd like to be able to save the Kid Icarus episodes.