*Looks at the prices*

Are you muthafuckas crazy?!?! NO Nintendo! BAD, BAD, Nintendo! :hateit:
Looks like imma have to whip some sense into you guys! :whip:

Reactions: DeoNaught

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
If you needed any more proof that Nintendo is milking the cow dead and way overpricing their accessories this time around, this is final, conclusive proof. Guilty as charged. This time around, they know and they should be more careful. If the switch fails because of stupid pricing (hello WiiU my old friend) among other reasons i will be the first one laughing in their faces.

They do not event give a shit, to price match or be close to the GENERAL COMPETITION!! Let alone where they are the only ones supplying... lmao

Last edited by geodeath,

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If the switch fails because of stupid pricing (hello WiiU my old friend) among other reasons i will be the first one laughing in their faces.
No you won't. I'll laugh far before you do :P
Also, was the Wii U a failure because of pricing? I thought it was more about marketing (the name that sounds like it's just a Wii extension instead of a whole other console, no advertisement anywhere, etc) and the fact there is (was) only one "real" "exclusive" game on it (Splatoon).

Reactions: geodeath

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
No you won't. I'll laugh far before you do :P
Also, was the Wii U a failure because of pricing? I thought it was more about marketing (the name that sounds like it's just a Wii extension instead of a whole other console, no advertisement anywhere, etc) and the fact there is (was) only one "real" "exclusive" game on it (Splatoon).

Well many reasons but pricing is still insane. I mean, they practically said it is dead yesterday and the retail new WiiU *still* bloody costs £300!!!!

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well many reasons but pricing is still insane. I mean, they practically said it is dead yesterday and the retail new WiiU *still* bloody costs £300!!!!
Let's say you had a Wii but skipped the Wii U and after all these years the Wii finally crapped out. You have all these Wii accessories and have amasssed a shelf full of games that your kids and their friends still play in the basement. You fit the "casual gamer" role. What do you do? Buy a Switch and only have a few games and know each additional one will cost $60? See a bunch of lower priced used Wii U games on the shelf at GS.

I can see enough demand out there that they don't need to discount it at all.

Of course if you are Temper you know it can support 3 whole generations of Nintendo games with native controllers plus VC on top of that. What other system can do that?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

If retailers can send it back to Nintendo then that's their best option than to sell at a loss.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The prices for the SD cards your seeing reported.. ISN'T FROM NINTENDO. It's some asshole selling them on Amazon.

This literally the same thing I showed earlier where a toy from Hasbro is 15 bucks on the Hasbro website... 25 dollars on Amazon.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Nintendo to launch official overpriced micro Sd cards, with the switch logo on them.
its scheduled for a japan release, for now

View attachment 76845

SOURCE:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-switch-official-memory-cards/

Hori will for sure be using Sandisks as they are identical.

511628HH0GL._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: DeoNaught

SamTheSaminator

Seemingly excellent at doing brick to it
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

felipestall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last month I got a SanDisk 128 GB class10 for U$50. Wonder how much Nintendo would charge for the 128GB one.

Enviado de meu Nexus 5 usando Tapatalk

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i got a sandisk ultra 128gb for $55 free post on ebay during the valentines day catch20 sales. this is all you need no need to spend hundreds on them fancier high speed ones. because i doubt you'll get past 40 mb/s on the switch

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate