Nintendo Switch US Price Leak

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Felek666, Jan 10, 2017.

?

Will Nintendo change Switch price?

1. Probably/Yes

50.0%
  2. Nope

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2017
  1. Felek666
    OP

Newcomer Felek666 Member

Poland
    This isn't a speculation! This has been verified by reddit user/users.

Facts [Reddit post in 4 points]:
    1. Name is a placeholder so price may be as well so take this with a grain of salt
    2. This SKU [5670100] has appeared in Best Buy's Price system and has been verified [True!]
    3. SKU has the description "Nintendo N2" priced at $249.99 [Now i'm hyped...]
    4. Currently this is the only new SKU that we are presently aware of

$249.99 is a great price tag. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't change it to $300 or even $400.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5n79w7/nintendo_switch_us_price_leak/

2. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    I am sorry to say but I hope Nintendo change it to 300 or 350 because 249.99 seems cheaper and might be fail due to Wii U alike. I hope not. The more expensive like PS4 the better this console might be.

3. Felek666
    OP

Newcomer Felek666 Member

Poland
    Yeah but you never know. Nintendo does weird things :/

azoreseuropa likes this.
  4. naddel81

Member naddel81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    After two months for 199 WITH a game bundled when switch isn't selling well (and it looks like a flop already).

5. Felek666
    OP

Newcomer Felek666 Member

Poland
    Price can change at anytime. We will never know what it will be like until it's officially released. So let's not speculate sale flops for now...

naddel81 likes this.
  6. naddel81

Member naddel81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I am just saying: the hype train started with "switch more powerful than ps4" and when it arrived in reality it was like "switch only using maxwell and mobile being 40% while having only 3 hours of battery" and "switch has low memory bandwidth and is slower than 3 year old xbone".
    so the enthusiasm already gone there is still some hope Nintendo will save the new console/handheld with great games (this time). but those couldn't save the Wii U, either. (yes, the Wii U has at least 15 very great titles you have to own.)
    So I have my doubts and will NOT buy that thing at launch (first Nintendo console in 25 years I am not buying immediately).

Last edited by naddel81, Jan 10, 2017
  7. Felek666
    OP

Newcomer Felek666 Member

Poland
    Rumors betrayed you. Oh noooooo.
    That was expected. We believe everything we see. You should take rumors with a huge pile of salt and wait till it officially comes out :) even if it fails, i will still buy it.... Hopefully it doesn't fail.

Rudelof likes this.
  8. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ RIP Jake...

United States
    Yes, it can. We will know when Nintendo announces it themselves. Please stop making threads about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.