Gaming Nintendo Switch Launch Lineup is weak (No Mario Kart ? Classic Ninty fail)

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's the moronic thing about it. There's only just about one game worth getting at launch so it goes against selling more Switches. No one's interested in eating a bun without a burger.
Well the pre-orders are sold out, so it seems to be selling just about as well as it would if it had more launch titles.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I believe in quality over quantity.

BOTW+Bomberman > mario64 + pilotwings64 > all 18* 3ds launch games.

*i loved pilotwings resort, but the rest were meh to me.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's the moronic thing about it. There's only just about one game worth getting at launch so it goes against selling more Switches. No one's interested in eating a bun without a burger.
But you buy buns to make burgers later.

preorder the system and play whats out till something better comes along.
Well the pre-orders are sold out, so it seems to be selling just about as well as it would if it had more launch titles.
Yea they didnt make alot of systems. Im willing to bet its around 1 million units.
For some reason nintendo cant seem to make enough systems when they launch stuff.
But yea as said ^ alot of people are preordering and buying for down the road.

I would of preorder it even it there werent anything games i wanted out. So if zelda wasnt on the launch day list.
I would still of preorder it and found something to play on it till something else came out.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's a Nintendo product that's trendy so everyone will try to get it even if they don't care about it. So that it includes resellers and scalpers.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a Nintendo product that's trendy so everyone will try to get it even if they don't care about it. So that it includes resellers and scalpers.
hell yea i just check ebay to see whats on there and there a master zelda bundle. No system just game bundle, sold for $400

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The key here is every console that could sell has. Having more games at launch would not change the sales numbers because they are maxed out.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

European retailers have the Switch available for pre-order so it's not doing that great to the point that it's sold out. There's people realising it wouldn't be worth picking it up at launch and cancelled their orders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The key here is every console that could sell has. Having more games at launch would not change the sales numbers because they are maxed out.
It would change because more quality games at launch means more variety and more excited customers. As things are, it's anything but exciting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics...