Gaming Nintendo Switch Launch Lineup is weak (No Mario Kart ? Classic Ninty fail)

D

Deleted User

I can't, matter of fact i'm buying a vita (or a psp, haven't decided) just for emulation. But if i can get my hands on a real SNES, I'd be super happy.
SNES would be a better AND cheaper portable emulation machine. Or get a tiny PC

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
maybe there will be better games later, like always. Im more concerned about swich being able to output 60fps, i dont care of resolution as far as im concerned. also those yojcons, i feel attached to screen they will get flimsy over time,

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:switch::yayswitch:

Reactions: Exavold
D

Deleted User

The battery though...i wonder will two batteries in those two joycons be able to give extra power to the switch tablet...so 3 batteries on it..or maybe some hack can enable it in future (when its hacked) so we can have more off tv playtime :yayswitch:
Nah probably not, the joycons are there own separate things.

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Holy crap, I'm starting to have my doubts. The hype got to me.
BOTW: Strong launch title, 1 million switches sold guaranteed. 60 U.S. Dollars is fine
MK8: Port with more content, shouldn't be 60 in my eyes
Odyssey: Holiday console seller, millions of copies sold guaranteed
Spla2n: Strong game for the summer, definitely going to sell, but not as much as anyone'd like
Skirym: Port of an 5 year old game. Not worth getting in my eyes
All other ports: Its good that the thing is getting support, but in my opinion it's just not worth it for the "hardcore" gamer. At first I was fucking a n g e r y that Spla2n, MK8, Odyssey and ARMS weren't launch titles with 1-2 Switch not being packed in kinda like Wii sports, but for some reason now I think it's okay, but I don't really know why
Everything else from 2nd parties is "good"

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,
D

Deleted User

Holy crap, I'm starting to have my doubts. The hype got to me.
BOTW: Strong launch title, 1 million switches sold guaranteed. 60 U.S. Dollars is fine
MK8: Port with more content, shouldn't be 60 in my eyes
Odyssey: Holiday console seller, millions of copies sold guaranteed
Spla2n: Strong game for the summer, definitely going to sell, but not as much as anyone'd like
Skirym: Port of an 5 year old game. Not worth getting in my eyes
All other ports: Its good that the thing is getting support, but in my opinion it's just not worth it for the "hardcore" gamer. At first I was fucking a n g e r y that Spla2n, MK8, Odyssey and ARMS weren't launch titles with 1-2 Switch not being packed in kinda like Wii sports, but for some reason now I think it's okay, but I don't really know why
Everything else from 2nd parties is "good"
No, I doubt the switch will sell that much. I am REALLY hyped about Mario Odyssey though

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, I doubt the switch will sell that much. I am REALLY hyped about Mario Odyssey though
Odyssey will be THE holiday game, they should really do a last minute "switch" kek and pack in 1-2 switch
The switch will sell. It must

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pilotwings Resort. It was decent.
eeeehh, not really
IMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...