Gaming Nintendo Switch E3 Bingo

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
As you know, the E3 presentation of Nintendo is drawing near. So, I decided to make my very own Nintendo E3 Bingo GBATemp Edition. But the thing is I probably went too far with the guesses and I will have like 12 of the boxes left because this is my first bingo. Here it is:
My Nintendo Switch E3 Bingo.png

I will look at the replies and I will delete stuff or add new stuff based on this post's replies. Bingo edits are made in MS Paint™.
Credits:
MS Paint - Used for editing the bingo.
http://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ - Used for the first bingo card
You awesome tempers - For giving your ideas and making me notice a small mistake

Last edited by ScienceBETCH,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have mario party twice.
Also if you plan to win with that then good luck. Any one of those is possible but chances of all of them, or even enough for a line, is a bit less.

For Metroid would you count Federation Force?

Edit. That said I do need to make this year's buzzword bingo. Will get on that shortly.

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You have mario party twice.
Also if you plan to win with that then good luck. Any one of those is possible but chances of all of them, or even enough for a line, is a bit less.

For Metroid would you count Federation Force?

Edit. That said I do need to make this year's buzzword bingo. Will get on that shortly.
Thanks for telling me about the double mario parties. And I know that the chances are slim. That is the reason I made this post. With the help of your ideas I am trying to create the ultimate Nintendo E3 bingo card.

Last edited by ScienceBETCH,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I think that will be presented is Super Mario Oddesy, and some gameplay of Arms and Splatoon. Other than that nothing can really be "presented" becuase we already had a bunch of Switch games revealed during Nintendo Directs.

But eh whatever, inb4 suprise Metroid or Donkey Kong Anouncement, and COD WWI for Switch lol.

Reactions: Deleted User

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is talk that Kirby might be coming. Thank yo best buy ad.
IF you go to bestbuy.ca and look at there e3 for nintendo. The frame reads "If you love Mario, Zelda, Kirby, and Splatoon, you won't find them anywhere else. The Switch puts the power of a home console in your hands so you can play anytime, anywhere."

Kirby. Yet we have no heard anything about it. So im guessing we will hear something about it soon.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My hopes:

- Someone mentions the word "Earthbound" or "Mother 3"
- We hear about Pikmin 4
- Gamecube titles on Switch VC
- Some reason to own a switch apart from Mario Odyssey, aka, a new game.

My expectations:

- Lots of Mario Odyssey
- Lots of ARMS
- Lots of Splatoon
- A little bit of Fire Emblem on Switch
- A push to sell indie games
- Surprise announcement of Super Smash Bros on Switch

D

Deleted User

- Gamecube titles on Switch VC
Unfortunately, I really doubt this will happen. From what I've heard, PowerPC is very hard to emulate on ARM, and based off of what we've seen in the past, Nintendo's not all that great at writing emulators for their own consoles.

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unfortunately, I really doubt this will happen. From what I've heard, PowerPC is very hard to emulate on ARM, and based off of what we've seen in the past, Nintendo's not all that great at writing emulators for their own consoles.
Nintendo doesn't develope the Emulators....
Other smaller Companys do this for them and some of the Emulators are better than the ones from Retroarch :/

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo doesn't develope the Emulators....
Other smaller Companys do this for them and some of the Emulators are better than the ones from Retroarch :/
That's because they're given access to officially endorsed files. Rather than building fresh..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."